Deus Ex HR tomorrow!

PeeKnuckle

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing inside of them. You can throw them and break them. They have a lifebar on them. You can also break down some doors with guns, grenades etc.

Thanks. Have to say the opening to this game including the credits is high up on my all time faves list. It lets you know this game expects something of you and will give in return. I'm impressed so far.

Welcome.

The boxes serve many purposes. You can stack them around you for stealthy cover, if you want to break into something near someone. You can also use them for climbing to an area you can't reach. Better still, they're great diversions for stealth play. If you throw one from the opposite side of where you want to go, the enemies seem to know where they were thrown from, and will move away from the area you want to go.

Man, I've been staying clear of all these threads. I know you guys have been trying to keep it spoiler free, but I barely have time to play and don't want to get any hints at all. It's also why I don't hang out in the stream that long. Temptation to watch Dat play is just too great sometimes.

Archived