Deus Ex HR tomorrow!

PeeKnuckle

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im 3 hours in (i move real slow) and just finished saving the hostages...its frustrating for me sneaking around so i went to the bull in a china shop way. How the heck can you remove a guy from a spot and then the next guard come along and not notice hes not there, also the repeated holding down of the "A" to sneak around corners is kinda odd..Overall though i think its a fun game and like it......PK you didnt steer me wrong

Finished the first mission, and I'm realizing my emotions are affected. Won't say how or why, but sheeeeit.

Whoever picked this up, please give some feedback on your playtime thus far. No spoilers, though, please.

I don't have it yet but getting it today. I have to be honest. I am getting it because it looks interesting to me and I am starving for a new RPG. The game looks right up my alley. I have not played the originals so I have no attachment to the universe yet.

That said I know you don't want to say how or why but are the emotions good? Meaning are you loving this game so far?

I will post my feedback after I get to play tonight :)

Archived