The Skyrim Thread

Twiztid Rose

So we've got the things I hate, and the cool things found in Skyrim. We need just a random thread, covering anything and everything Skyrim. So I took it upon myself. heehee

I'll start it off by saying I found a faq on dragon shouts. Find out where each one can be found, and what each one does. Find it here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/faqs/63358

There is also one listing all the potions available to make, and the ingredients it takes. Find it here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/faqs/63353 Making potions is a great way to make some quick cash.

I also have been leveling and buying the perks for enchanting. The perk to add 2 enchantments to each item is awesome!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will include the talent builder I found that no one responded to! Almost 2000 views on that thread. How is that for search engine optimization for the site :)

It is on IGN so I think many people probably already know about it. Helped me decide on a build for my character.

http://www.ign.com/builds/the-elder-scrolls-5-skyrim/create

Awesome thread idea I must say! So does everyone know you can have not only a follower and a horse, but you can can have a 'war' dog too? I found mine in the maraketh stables. If you go inside you can talk to the main stable guy and hell sell you vigilance I believe is his name for 500 G. Thought that was pretty cool.

And if ur playing as a female a good person to marry is villas from the companions. I didn't even know til later but apparently he has a store so you can ask him how its doing and he'll give you gold. I've gotten up to 7400 at one time from him! And after I moved him to my solitude house I can buy/sell to him now too.

Awesome thread idea I must say! So does everyone know you can have not only a follower and a horse, but you can can have a 'war' dog too? I found mine in the maraketh stables. If you go inside you can talk to the main stable guy and hell sell you vigilance I believe is his name for 500 G. Thought that was pretty cool.

And if ur playing as a female a good person to marry is villas from the companions. I didn't even know til later but apparently he has a store so you can ask him how its doing and he'll give you gold. I've gotten up to 7400 at one time from him! And after I moved him to my solitude house I can buy/sell to him now too.

i need to go get the dog i was wondering if you could get one. dogs are ballin

I have to say it is time to start a quest reduction quest. I have done a lot of wandering and just keep picking up quests. It's crazy how many I have. Time to start with one and stick with it. Of course that is easier said than done.

I feel ya irish. There are still times I miss a lot of things from the others and wish less fallout influence. However it's great overall.

So I ran into a questline breaking bug awhile back. I couldn't progress past the Goldenglow Estate quest, in the thieves guild. I couldn't have that, thieves guild is my fave!! So I bit the bullet, and I... restarted. 152 hours into the game, lvl 52. But get this, on my new character, I am now 53 hours into the game, and I am lvl 49. Lmao. 1/3 of the time it took me to get to 52 on the old character.

Oh! And I just got back to the Goldenglow Estate quest yesterday. And it completed, and flagged the next quest finally!!! I'm glad, cuz I would NOT have started over again!

I got to a level 10 wood elf and contracted vampirism. Having never played any Elder Scrolls games, I didn't realize that vampirism SUCKS! :bat:

I started a new game, and I'm glad I did. I'm finding more stuff now that I have an idea of what to look for.

I got to a level 10 wood elf and contracted vampirism. Having never played any Elder Scrolls games, I didn't realize that vampirism SUCKS! :bat:

I started a new game, and I'm glad I did. I'm finding more stuff now that I have an idea of what to look for.

Hey! It's alive! :OMG:

There's a quest for removing vampirism. It's a pain in the ***, though. They are in all Elder Scroll's games. lol

I know. I hit stage 4 though, and was getting attacked on sight. Trying to sneak in somewhere to feed was becoming an exercise in frustration. I figgered I could live with just starting over since I was only a level ten.

Archived