The Skyrim Thread

Twiztid Rose

@Dat Yeah I ended up doing some slight tweaks to make some things in the game more bearable. http://news.softpedi...er-236613.shtml . From there I only used two things, I give merchants I plan to sell to 10k gold because it's more of a convenience than a cheat. It's not difficult to go to every merchant in the damn world to sell all your items, just a waste of time. And I usually have a lot of good value items to sell. Enchant any weapon with Banish and its value skyrockets to two thousand something, and you can sell it for around 700. Even an iron dagger with a petty soul gem.

The other "cheat" I use is the one to make my followers unkillable. The ice storm spell (my favorite) I use annihilates them when they go down next to an enemy with it's area of effect wave, so this way I don't have to worry. Again it's more a convenience, I could save/reload each battle more often, but it's tedious.

Also combat magic regen I raised from 33% normal to 50% normal so it doesn't crawl so damn slow despite all my gear lol.

And PK, I think it looks kinda cool, but there may be a way to fix it. Try the console command sexchange, then use it again to change back. It resets your character in a way and fixes the permanent arrows/icicles you can get in your character, might work for the eye glow effect too.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Kevin. Mods and tweaks are what makes this game nicer on PC. It's nice to tweak the game to your liking. However my issues lie with the bugs. The merchants with low cash is a hassle but who am I to complain? I never buy anything and am sitting in a fortune. So I dont have a problem hoarding or not picking up items. It's the bugs that are getting to me.

Loadout

Apparel

Drangonscale Gauntlets (Exquisite) (Bows do 20% more damage)

Ebony Boots (Exquisite) (Two-Handed attacks do 20% more damage)

Ebony Shield (Exquisite) (Block 20% more damage)

Glass Armor (Exquisite) (Destruction spells cost 7% less to cast. Magicka regenerates 10% faster)

Orcish Helmet (Flawless) (Bows do 20% more damage)

Gold Sapphire Ring (Bows do 20% more damage)

Silver Emerald Necklace (Bows do 21% more damage)

Weapons

Ebony Bow (Exquisite) (If target dies within 1 second, fills a soul gem)

Ebony Warhammer (Exquisite) (Burns the target for 12 points. Targets on fire take extra damage)

Glass Mace (Exquisite) (Burns target for 12 points. Targets on fire take extra damage)

Notched Pickaxe (Exquisite) (Raises the weilder's smithing abilities, and does 5 shock damage to enemies on hit)

WP_000466.jpg

Rocking that glass. *high fives*

Best looking stuff in the game, freakin love the glass armor!

Can I ask why you mix and match heavy and light armors? Is it because you found those pieces with the enchantments already applied to them, or just for aesthetics?

No, I enchanted that stuff myself, so its pretty much all for aestetics. I kill pretty much everything before it ever knows I'm there, so I never really worried about any of the armor perks or putting a full set together.

Maybe we should revive this thread http://gamercide.org...im-characters/. I'd get a couple screenshots and show my character and explain the gear/specializations he has. Cool to see how he's developed from the early days when I first posted in there.

Of course only about five of us play it on PC, but still it would be cool to share our builds.

I don't mind mix and matching armor either, I won't put any perks into armor skills, so having some heavy and light just means more chances to gain skill points for leveling up. I didn't bother trying to go for the mage armor perk that requires no armor either, because the dragon priests mask count as armor, and some are really good for mages, like Morokei and now Nahkriin.

Yeah. Te unarmed video was pretty funny. The online one was amusing but I think te point was made in the first minute. Lol, I kept waiting for something else to happen.

Same here. The guy playing was racist too lolol, he beat up anyone who was different. He attacked the Khajiit, then the Orc.

So, I was drinking and playing Skyrim last night. A pretty usual Friday night of late. Anyhow, I killed a woman and she decided to talk to me from beyond the grave. Freaked out a bit.<BR>

BTW. NSFW due to my language.<BR><BR>

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="400" width="640" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=Skyrim - The Dead Talk&channel=gamercide&archive_id=302892103" /></object><br /><a href=" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Gamercide.org on Justin.tv</a>

More late night fun with Skyrim. This time I bring you the symphony of exploding skeletons. Oh, and my laughter.<BR><BR>

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="400" width="640" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=Skyrim - Skeleton Explosion&channel=gamercide&archive_id=303042459" /></object><br /><a href=" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Gamercide.org on Justin.tv</a>

Archived