Official Siren Is Awesome Thread

PeeKnuckle

That was amazing, Siren. Thank you so much for putting together the best Giveaway we've ever had. I was completely blown away. I think everyone was.

Big thank yous to all the contributors as well. We really showed what one community can do, all by itself. For the new members who found us by way of the Giveaway, we hope to get to know you better, and to also see you at next years Giveaway. Maybe even sooner, just hanging around and chatting.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

((((((((( Siren )))))))))

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I wish I had been a part of this giveaway but I figured I would be better off on the sidelines for this one. I do plan on donating something for our next giveaway though, so you can count on that at least. Maybe I'll even hold one myself.

We have the "Lazy Secret Santa" coming up soon. May want to wait for that. That goes for everyone.

You did a very swell job Siren...just from watching and hearing about the giveaway, I was amazed how awesome a job you did. You have a family to take care of, a life to run, and you managed to pull off a feat I think few could. So thanks Siren!! I know I didn't enter this year because of the fact that I just came back, and have very little to offer now. Next big giveaway though, I'm hoping to make some sweet contributions. Bring on the next giveaway! lol

Archived