Red Dead Redemption

PeeKnuckle

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't expect every secret in Red Dead Redemption to be revealed in this podcast. Lassoing in multiplayer? Sure. [uPDATE: Rockstar notifies us that they misspoke on the podcast; no lassoing in multiplayer. But! Careful listeners will hear other details, like shooting birds while riding trains IS confirmed.] Poker in multiplayer? No comment yet.

From Kraptaco's interview with Jeronimo Barrera and Rob Nelson of Rockstar Games

I have this on pre-order, but I don't think I'm gonna be able to get it on release. sad.gif I guess I need to go cancel it so I don't lose my money. I'm getting it for sure though.

how would you lose your money they just give you a copy when you go in and pay whats left..

your pre-order only lasts for 2 days, after that they can sell your copy and keep your deposit.

Exactly. And even though I only put down the minimum $5, $5 is still $5. I could always use that. So yea.

<object width="480" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xdaqr6"></param><param'>http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xdaqr6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xdaqr6" width="480" height="285" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object> Credit - Fatalshott

Exactly. And even though I only put down the minimum $5, $5 is still $5. I could always use that. So yea.

where is that at..the gamestop in mass has held my pre order till ive picked it up...sometimes thats been a week

Guest ClintEastwood

<iframe src="http://www.zshare.net/videoplayer/player.php?SID=dl076&FID=76100580&FN=RDR2.wmv.flv&iframewidth=648&iframeheight=415&width=640&height=370&H=7610058058aefb2a" height="415" width="648" border=0 frameborder=0 scrolling=no></iframe> Courtesy of Fatalshott (AKA Clint Dorkwood)

I effed that video up in so many ways, but eh, you get what you pay for.

Dear Josh:

Your order is now ready for pickup during store hours at the LEXINGTON KY Best Buy store #259 on 05/18/2010. Please do not go to the store to pick up your order before this date.

I'll be getting it after work tomorrow! AND conveniently I won't be working Wednesday due to some city meeting thing going on where I work. Yay!

Ugh, I really want to play this as soon as possible. But I'm going to run through Alan Wake first. I will be spending so much time on RDR, if I don't play Alan Wake, I may never get around to playing it lol. So, when I do start playing with you guys, take it easy on me. You guys will all have super badass horses, and I'll have a donkey. *Sadface.

I was out of town this morning and didn't get an email from Amazon until about 20 minutes ago. They had an error in processing my credit card (the one place I normally have no problems with it). So now, I don't know if I'll get it tomorrow or not.

I better get it tomorrow. That's all I'm saying.

I was out of town this morning and didn't get an email from Amazon until about 20 minutes ago. They had an error in processing my credit card (the one place I normally have no problems with it). So now, I don't know if I'll get it tomorrow or not.

I better get it tomorrow. That's all I'm saying.

Oh noes! I would have to assume that you would. Unless it's shipping from your neighbor's house it should have needed to ship sooner than today.

And Elite, it's ok. I can understand perfectly well wanting to play something else before a time consuming title. I've had many games that took me months to get to because other games were taking all my time.

If they would have shipped sooner than today, they would have had an error on my card already. Wish they would have pulled the actual funds when I placed my order. It would have avoided all this.

Hmm, sounds like fail to me. Were you able to talk to anyone in customer service to confirm the release day delivery and all that?

i'd imagine you should be ok PK as long as they have the payment accepted now. i have mine coming tomorrow and even with no problems it says mine is being prepared for shipment and i live on a peninsula off the beaten path.

If that happened to mine i'd just go buy a copy at the store tomorrow and send back amazons when it got to me.

So mine still hasn't shipped. Sent them a very angry email, since my $100 gift card is useless because of them. Out of that $100 I got a $18 chatpad. The balance is now at $10 and some change. I ordered it almost two months ago, and they pulled the card only yesterday.

Very upset right now. They better make this right.

Archived