Red Dead Redemption

PeeKnuckle

Apparently gang hideouts are totally glitched now. They just keep giving you the amount of XP you gained at the end over and over every few seconds. Haven't got on to see if it's true, but quite a bit of people are saying it is.

how?!? being a level 1 and all i would love to try this before they fix it, and by how i mean how do i do a gang hideout thing?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey PK,

Thanks for the recent invites to Read Dead. I have felt a little disappointed with the game and have not felt like playing it too much lately. I opted for trading it in towards Transformers yesterday. I was really looking forward to Read Dead, it was good for a bit but it just fell flat for me for some reason. I hope another game comes out we can all get on or some of you get Transformers! :)

Hey PK,

Thanks for the recent invites to Read Dead. I have felt a little disappointed with the game and have not felt like playing it too much lately. I opted for trading it in towards Transformers yesterday. I was really looking forward to Read Dead, it was good for a bit but it just fell flat for me for some reason. I hope another game comes out we can all get on or some of you get Transformers! :)

^ This. I did the same exact thing.

And PK wasn't happy with me. :lol:

Im kinda tempted to do that myself(though more likely for Crackdown 2 rather than Transformers, maybe the later, the multiplayer demo was pretty fun). Really depends on how fast the multiplayer is fixed. Right now the only way I can get into multiplayer is to load up single player, load up private match, and THEN switch to public. Then when I try the co-op missions, I have pretty much a 50/50 chance of the getting stuck in the infinite load there <_<

Soooooo tired of multiplayer games just plain out breaking. Moved from MW2 which...well, you know what happened to that, to BC2 which become unplayable do to really bad lag, to this. :angry:

@spawn622:

Yah, money is tight and I had to cash it in now while it was still worth something credit wise. I have been looking forward to Transformers(big fan!) and I knew it was going to be off the chain this time. It has nothing to do with the movies and goes back to pre-G1 times on Cybertron. Must have! Red Dead was good and defiantly worth playing but for me it was missing some things that would of pushed it to the higher echelon imo. Not sure how Read Dead is getting 10's on some reviews though, its good but far from perfect.

@PaNfOot

I hear ya, I had infinite load problems as well. Sometimes the only way in was to get an invite from friends who already had a game going. I had the same progression in my multiplayer games. MW2, BC2, then Read Dead haha.

Not to nice, I'm sure it's already programmed on the disk.

The file size is just over 11MB, so it was not on the disc. The small file size is probably due to them only having to add some programming and a few small audio files, etc.

So how are the missions? I haven't tried them yet. I may join tonight to check them out.

Pretty meh overall. Same old same old for the most part, with enemies in different places then the normal gang hideouts, or more enemies and turrets. The raft one is pretty boring with more than 2 people, and then this is a herding one, because that was so fun in the single player <_<

XP is decent, around 1000 per mission normally, though you could probably get that much in the same amount of time by playing over a gang hideout 2 or 3 times.

Looks like its fixed!

Not before I legended a few times. lol

I knew they'd patch it as fast as possible, so I stayed up with some friends and "earned" the XP they nerfed out last patch. Didn't go the full distance. Couldn't bring myself to.

@Vec and Spawn You're both dead to me. Dead. =p

Not before I legended a few times. lol

I knew they'd patch it as fast as possible, so I stayed up with some friends and "earned" the XP they nerfed out last patch. Didn't go the full distance. Couldn't bring myself to.

@Vec and Spawn You're both dead to me. Dead. =p

Wait....are we Red Dead? :)

Aw man! You gotta get Transfomers, we could co-op :)

The file size is just over 11MB, so it was not on the disc. The small file size is probably due to them only having to add some programming and a few small audio files, etc.

So how are the missions? I haven't tried them yet. I may join tonight to check them out.

Yea it was on the disk.

im on right now for a while, not sure if anyone else gets on now but would love to try multiplayer with people.

Dude. let me see if my brother will let me play, I'll definitely play with you, I haven't played the game much though lol

Archived