Red Dead Redemption

PeeKnuckle

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I've come across so far, the warhorse and the golden guns are already in the game the code just allows you to obtain them sooner. The only pre order bonus that is exclusive is the outfit. I'm not 100% of course but that is just what they have been saying in the forums. I know the golden guns appear in the multiplayer video and says you can unlock them later on.

i preordered from amazon 2 months ago and used a $20 video game credit from a previous purchase. with release day shipping it ended up being $42 and some change. i just started buying games on amazon a few months ago because the guy in gamestop was being a huge sony fanboy douche and i'll never look back, amazon is just such a solid easy place to order and with all the $10 and $20 credits with each purchase i'm saving alot too. the only other place i've ordered from was EA's store for Skate 3 because they had a better price than amazon.

i would've liked to get the war horse more than the golden guns but i'm much happier getting it for the price i am. i'm gonna go eat at my favorite restaurant the day it releases and grab some alcohol for the 2 days i have requested off for it. amazon has text message notifications when ur package arrives so as soon as i get it i'm zipping home.

K I was finally able to order it (from Best Buy). Less than a month now, can't freaking wait! Mine will arrive a couple days after release due to shipping. How soon after everyone gets it are we going to start Free Roaming?

I'll be on so basically as soon as someone invites me i'll join.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if I should get this or not. It looks cool, especially free roam, but I don't know how entertaining it will be where the only mode of transportation are horses. That's what I loved about GTA, there's a little bit of everything. But just ponies, I don't know \o/

I don't know if I should get this or not. It looks cool, especially free roam, but I don't know how entertaining it will be where the only mode of transportation are horses. That's what I loved about GTA, there's a little bit of everything. But just ponies, I don't know \o/

You should get it Bogey, that way you can free roam with us. Like PK said, its not just horses. There's Stage Coaches, Trains, Boats etc.

I pre-ordered mine at Gamestop....I like the idea of grab and go.... The free roam looks awsome i've been waiting for this game a while. Hope it lives up to the hype or atleast comes close

If you have a 360, add "ATC Members" to your friends list. That way we can invite you to our games. It's a Friends of Friends account.

Alright I'm getting this game, I've been convinced!! Let me warn you though, the Crack Cocaine Gang is going to be boss. With me being Uncle Twinkletoes, GG being Lil Dingleberry, Mandy bing Lil V, and PK being Shorty, we're taking our thug ways from Liberty City out west.

Young shawty, we be connectin'. And how could I forget Kev being Gucci Mayne, ya know what it is. Honestly, I don't think I've ever been more thug in my life compared to last night lol.

Archived