Halo Reach Thread

Elite Effect (Jon)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was really not sure about this at all after OSDT or whatever.....This IS a love letter to all fans! Get it and play it now! So much time and energy went into the graphics and controls....I'm really impressed! It takes me back to the first one all over again. I want to join in someones campaign but don't want to piss 'em off...lol...I'm not what you'd call a great "Slayer" or anything...:ashamed: ...Enemies seem much faster and smarter than all of the other Halo titles put together...Story is strong so far but not what I'd call impressive..Still a lot to play tho' so I'm sure it will have a surprise or two down the road. This is a solid 10 for me.

I was really not sure about this at all after OSDT or whatever.....This IS a love letter to all fans! Get it and play it now! So much time and energy went into the graphics and controls....I'm really impressed! It takes me back to the first one all over again. I want to join in someones campaign but don't want to piss 'em off...lol...I'm not what you'd call a great "Slayer" or anything...:ashamed: ...Enemies seem much faster and smarter than all of the other Halo titles put together...Story is strong so far but not what I'd call impressive..Still a lot to play tho' so I'm sure it will have a surprise or two down the road. This is a solid 10 for me.

That's what I wanted to hear TC. I'm really tempted to but I was let down from ODST. But now that you said that, I'll probably trade in a few games or something cause I don't have the money to drop a new game right now.

That's what I wanted to hear TC. I'm really tempted to but I was let down from ODST. But now that you said that, I'll probably trade in a few games or something cause I don't have the money to drop a new game right now.

Yeah. It's for real, all hype aside.

I got my copy yesterday! I too was hesitant but I am glad I got it. It was hard to turn off the xbox last night. I have ignored all news about this game as much as possible so I could be surprised with the new stuff. I have not been disappointed!

If anyone wants to play just let me know. I am still working on the campaign. Doing Heroic first then moving on to Legendary. Probably do some matchmaking or firefight in between. I did some Firefight last night and was pleasantly surprised that I could pick different load outs!

DMR = Aweseomness

Does anyone else feel like the Booting in MP is a bit unfair? Like, I accidently betrayed some people on my team with melee mid-close quarters combat and they booted me....

Yeah, it is unfair. I accidentally splattered a guy with a Banshee because I thought he was an enemy, and I instantly got kicked out of a game I had been playing for 10 minutes. It needs to be at least two offenses before you can be booted, I think.

It also annoys me that whenever I go to play an Invasion match, everyone votes for Invasion Slayer. What's the point of playing Invasion then? I want my Skunked achievement, damn it! lol

Archived