Halo Reach Thread

Elite Effect (Jon)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I beat the campaign on heroic and honestly....I think it was the worst campaign out of 1 - ODST. Got really tired of defending places fast and none of the vehicles portions were as fun as in previous games(like going around the island on the silent cartographer in CE, or the bridge with the scorpion tank in 2, or pretty much any of the hornet stuff in 3), and by the 6th or 7th mission....I just wanted the game to be over =\

I want my Skunked achievement, damn it! lol

Got that on my first (and only) game of invasion, along with my first overkill of the game. :P

Have yet to play campaign, trying to wait for a time where i can play in one solid run, i would hate getting halfway through the game and then have to wait half a day to finish the rest. But i have been playing a lot of muliplayer (im on a lot if anyone wants to play sometime)

How many invasion maps are there(actual maps, not forge edits?), because I've only really played spire a couple of times and saw boneyard pop up twice, though once I had to dashboard because the game got stuck at loading up it up.

Oh, and is firefight pretty laggy for everyone else? I got maybe 1 good game out of it, but a lot of the times it takes a couple seconds for the game to recognize button pushes, movement, etc....Vs. works fine, even in BTB, and never had that problem with ODST.

The game shipped with barely enough maps. Hopefully they will start releasing forged maps to hold us over until some map packs are released.

Bungie has alot planned, but is holding out on us. I don't see the point in it, but whatevs...

Welcome to the age of DLC, where Devs PURPOSELY short you on maps and squeeze our your nickels at a later date.

Stealthy, was that Legendary mode on SOLO? if so, MAD PROPS. I beat the first two missions solo on Legendary and then switched to Normal to avoid frustration and tried to enjoy the experience. I'mma go back and try to play legendary on solo, but those elites make me wet my pants when I see them.

Stealthy, was that Legendary mode on SOLO? if so, MAD PROPS. I beat the first two missions solo on Legendary and then switched to Normal to avoid frustration and tried to enjoy the experience. I'mma go back and try to play legendary on solo, but those elites make me wet my pants when I see them.

Seriously. Those guys that shoot the fireworks gun (I think it's called concussion rifle or something) are a *****. I played on Heroic and had no problems, but Legendary is just insane. Harder than GoW on insane!

*edit* and what's with them having unlimited ammo, but when I pick up their gun I get 15 lousy shots? Comon Bungie!

You're my idol. Seriously bro, give me some tips. Damn elites and their heavy weapons/shields.

plasma pistol is the best invention for legendary lol. plenty of ammo and shields no longer matter. also aim for the head always

yes chris it was solo, i didnt want to play with anyone else because no one i knew would want to do it on legendary. and i didnt want to skip any cut scenes like alot of others i know do. so i played by myself to enjoy the game the way i wanted to

Archived