AK's Deadliest Warrior Contest

Kevnvek

So apparently the makers of Deadliest Warrior liked my review (http://gamercide.org/?p=1573). Chris sent them a message talking about and linking to my review, and they sent him FOUR code's to download the game, to be used for contests and whatnot. I will be holding a contest here for two of them, and Chris will hold one with the others sometime later on.

Now, onto the contest. All you have to do to enter, is post your favorite method of dispatching your enemies. The winners will be chosen using random.org.

The contest will end on Wednesday, July 28th.

Enjoy!

I highly recommend this game if anyone wants to just buy it, too, maybe after the contest is over. For only 800 MS Points ($10) it is an AWESOME game.

This has been a fun experience, I may have to start doing more reviews in the future. :D

Hmmm... I prefer the stealthy approach. So, I say a simple come from behind neck snapping should do. Or maybe a pull out of third story window while hanging from the ledge, as done in Splinter Cell.

The drawing will take place sometime tomorrow, probably early to midday.

The current entrants are:

SycoYAFF

StealthyShadows

green grenades

Pogre

Sajam

CoDyHD

UND3RxOATH

spawn622

Dateranoth

Vocals

sedington86

InfernoParadox

Skylark95

Mandy2610

Jay900

Assassin10k

Killer of Hopes

Bacon v3

Fatalshott

Looks like this contest is a bit bigger than my fsjal one. Today is the last day to enter unless you enter early tomorrow.

Archived