******! Darwin's Law Fails And Kid Lives.

Hi!

Let's take a moment to meet Kyle Dubois.

article-1307901-0AFDDBF9000005DC-827_233x334.jpg

This genius, decided it would be a good idea to ATTACH LIVE ELECTRICAL CABLES IN HIS CLASSROOM TO HIS NIPPLES.

darwindoyourthing.jpg

"[Kyle] Dubois (18) and his parents claim teacher Thomas Kelley did not tell him and other students of the dangers of the demonstration power cords in their
electrical trades class

They are seeking compensation for medical expenses, lost income due to time away from work and other damages related to the incident, which occurred on March 11.

Dubois attached an electrical clamp to one nipple while another student attached another clamp to the other. A third student plugged in the cord.

Dubois was critically injured and his legal team claim he has suffered permanent brain damage."

I think the Geekologie site says it best. I can't put it in better words. hahaha

Listen, I hate to break it to you but Kyle's brain was permanently damaged long before getting his balls shocked off. And to Kyle's parents: you ought to be ashamed of yourselves. If your child hasn't learned ELECTRICITY IS DANGEROUS AND SHOULD NOT BE APPLIED TO TITS by the time they're 18-YEARS OLD, you didn't do your job. If I was the school I'd counter-sue to make his parents build a time machine, go back in time, and never procreate. *banging gavel*
This is the word of Judge GW.

No dude, it was IN CLASS. The kid hooked up a cord to one nipple. Another kid slapped one on another nipple and a third kid plugged it in. I don't think the teacher was present, but they're saying the teacher was responsible for "not properly explaining the danger of the live electrical wires" or something like that.

Keep in mind, this was for an ELECTRICAL TRADES class. I'm DARN sure the teacher had made mention of the danger of electricity.

/facepalm

Yeah, I know that Stardy. I just thought the story was reeeaaaally stupid.

Crap, the Daily Mail is running some story right now too about how this Grey's Anatomy star has 6 toes on each foot. Really? That's "news"? *shakes head*

I hate the media sometimes.

We live in a society where anyone can sue anyone for anything. Too bad more and more of our 'juries of peers' will see this as a way to get some easy money. These people had a 18 year old son who made a -really- bad choice. Grieve. Move on. But don't treat your son like the freaking Lottery. Show a bit of gods damned dignity.

Archived