Minecraft Classic

PeeKnuckle

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That happens at the spawn points, where you first start out at. Walk several yards away, and you should be able to build/destroy.

Ok so that's normal then! I thought I was going crazy for a moment :) Thanks again for everyone's help I really appreciate it!!

When you folks get a chance can you try it out from your locations to make sure you can get in? Spawn couldn't get in last night but I am able to locally as well as at another locations now.. 68.99.151.52:25565

Thanks so much everyone :)

Loaded up perfectly for me. Also, there is a GIANT mine not 75 yards from shore. It branches off in many directions. If I wasn't going to bed, I'd make 100 torches and explore it. lol

haha awesome! I havent even had a chance to check it all out yet! But hopefully this weekend I can play some :D

Servers need to be updated. Both clients and servers got updates today.

This may not be happening. The update created more bugs then it fixed. Day/Night Cycle has been added, but there's a host of other problems

Chickens and pigs: Indestructible. When they start drowning you just here "BAWK!BAWK!BAWK!"

Fences: Can not jump over, if you get on top of them you get stuck in a damage loop. Also, they seem to be turning invisible.

Doors: Work, until the bottom half opens independently of the top half. Also, they seem to open themselves randomly. (iron doors and switches still not working)

Player Damage: Now off on all difficulties.

Day/Night: Working. (SO AWESOME)

Torches: Hurray, I can not duplicate the floating torch glitch anymore.

F5: No longer "over the shoulder".

Duplicating Items?: Closing the inventory with an item on the cursor appears to drop the item, but it remains on the cursor when you open your inventory again. This can be repeated for infinite item duplication in multiplayer.

Inventory: Still client side

At the moment there is no way to use the old server version with the new required client. There are some modders working on it, but until its fixed the server will be staying down.

This makes me sad. I wish he'd just fix the stuff he has now, instead of adding in new things.

Why even add in mobs, if we can't store our gear? Makes no sense to me.

Go read the Secret Friday Update 8 in the forums and you'll get a sense of why. He's listening to everyone screaming for updates and plowing them out without testing them. I can get the server running with a different mod, but I really don't feel like changing just because he's latest update is screwy. I can also just run a vanilla server, but I don't want to do that either. I'll keep an eye out for a mod that tackles the problem, but hopefully Notch is hard at work fixing it now so it will be a none issue.

If mobs are in MP now, I say we, if not disable them entirely, at least disable creepers with some sort of mod so they don't destroy our creations with their explosions. Or at least disable them from damaging the environment. Honestly, they shouldn't even be in MP yet if we can't keep anything we make, and hence won't have any weapons or armor when we load the game.

If mobs are in MP now, I say we, if not disable them entirely, at least disable creepers with some sort of mod so they don't destroy our creations with their explosions. Or at least disable them from damaging the environment. Honestly, they shouldn't even be in MP yet if we can't keep anything we make, and hence won't have any weapons or armor when we load the game.

Nothing does damage yet. I think its just chickens and pigs atm anyhow.

Archived