Minecraft Classic

PeeKnuckle

It's a fresh map now if anyone wants to build.

Also, if you do decide to build and you come across our small settlement, please do not gather materials around it. The map is infinite. Maybe you don't want to hike around for wood, but we put the time in already to have our forests and houses how we like them. Please respect our areas.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone just let me know when everything is working and I'll hope on. I'm tired of trying to get the game to work.

You around for me to help you out GG? I haven't been able to catch you online at the same time as me. I'll be in vent for awhile if you wanna hop on.

The greenhouse is complete, and thriving.

gh1.jpg

gh2.jpg

gh3.jpg

Apparently, plants thrive in a greenhouse environment. Before I added the glass, I had newly planted a stand of cacti, and a bunch of bamboo. By the time I laid down the glass (not long at all), they were all fully grown.

Now to either harvest for more seed, or look for some elsewhere. There's still an empty area to grow in.

Evil king wants no one pilfering his stuff. lol

Long life is the first priority of any king. The bank will protect my stuff. But, I don't need the miners unleashing god knows what monsters into my castle. So, that's the point of the passage way. That, and a good place to dump the naysayers.

Long life is the first priority of any king. The bank will protect my stuff. But, I don't need the miners unleashing god knows what monsters into my castle. So, that's the point of the passage way. That, and a good place to dump the naysayers.

no king lives forever, you too will realize this

There are a few stability issues with the client that worry me, and I will try to sort that out before I go on the trip to Finland next week, but more important is getting SMP more playable before then.

I’m currently working on server-side inventory, and it’s going relatively well. I’m currently pulling on hard coded strands of spaghetti code, seeing what moves, then refactoring that out into a better designed code...

Rest of the Blog Post Here

Hurray! Hopefully he fixes this before he leaves.

Archived