I heard you liked Prey

PeeKnuckle

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow.... more than one person HASN'T played The Darkness? That game is so epic it's not even funny. I loved that game. The intro scene with the car chase is amazing.

Aaand it's on it's way as well. The game will be like the guy late to the party, arriving after my main batch of games. It's starting to sound like a Gamercide Recommendation bundle now, Prey, Condemned 1/2, Deadly Premonition, and The Darkness.

I'm with GG, the darkness was ok... i just couldn't get into it. Prey on the other hand i loved, i just couldn't take the motion sickness, the only other two games that affected me like this were bioshock2 and ..... the one where you're a runner, going up walls and such.*mirrors edge ... just remembered*

I'm with GG, the darkness was ok... i just couldn't get into it. Prey on the other hand i loved, i just couldn't take the motion sickness, the only other two games that affected me like this were bioshock2 and ..... the one where you're a runner, going up walls and such.*mirrors edge ... just remembered*

Sucks LG. I really liked Mirrors Edge.

Archived