I heard you liked Prey

PeeKnuckle

I put PREY at the top of my Gamefly Que .. should be here today or tomorrow. I know I can buy it used for pretty cheap but honestly I'm trying not to spend ANY money ('cept food and beer) so I'm not buying anything for a while.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

The only thing laggy was the multiplayer (which is broken honestly. LoL)

The multiplayer was atrocious, but the single player was solid. I just couldn't stomach it...literally. I'm thinking about giving it another shot and trying it without a hangover. It's always worse when I'm hungover. I ralphed one time playing GTA 4 with pk because I was hungover. The Mirror's Edge demo did it to me too.

I really liked The Darkness. It was a rental for me, and my wife took it back before I got a chance to play it again for a cheevo run. :avahra:

• 1 year later...

Multiplayer Prey, count me in. That would be a great community play date for Gamercide. We should seriously put that together...

And Condemned was an amazingly atmospheric game, that I didn't play till some years after its release. I picked it up as an impulse buy and was blown away. The second wasn't nearly as memorable.

• 1 month later...

Archived