Avengers: Age of Ultron

spawn622

• 3 weeks later...

I'm waiting for the build up on this one and slightly after movie release before I look into selling our copy of Avengers #1 comic book again.  We'd like to get $15-20kish for it, so far the best offer was 11 but we just couldn't bring ourselves to sell it considering the condition it's in.

I'm super stoked to see the movie though, should be really awesome.

• 1 month later...

I'm a huge comic book fan, and I think the thing is this: You're NEVER going to get the perfect comic book movie. Ever. You're never going to get the tiny intricacies and subplots and backstories and connections - so just enjoy the ride best you can. Kind of like with LOTR. Was it 100% accurate? No, but it was EXTREMELY enjoyable.

I definitely know what you mean, BE, and I've never really read any of the comics myself.  I just think that even Captain America 2 had a better plotline than Avengers 2 (not saying Avengers 2 was bad at all, but Cap 2 went in a pretty interesting direction).  I'm definitely interested in seeing Cap 3 with Cap vs. Iron Man.  Cap isn't even my favorite (I like Iron Man/RDJ), but the movies are really well made.  I think Cap 2 was better than Iron Man 3.

Saw it last Monday and I thought it was pretty good. Like the majority I think the first one is better, however it was still good overall. Go check out the cast for Captain America: Civil War. They added Ant Man, Black Panther, Cross Bones, Sharon Carter, Winter Soldier, and Thadeus Ross to the characters. I'm wondering when they will be annoucing spider man. 

Archived