AK's fsjal Contest

Kevnvek

Want to win a $5 XBLA game? All you have to do is make your own fsjal. It can be done with paint, photoshop, hand drawn (with or without drawing on a printed out template), whatever. Just please do not find one someone else made on the internet and post it (there are literally hundreds), as that would beat the whole purpose of the contest! I guess you can put your name into the image to help verify it's authenticity.

Don't know what fsjal is? It's a meme involving a funny looking character that has practically become the My Little Pony of the internet.

You can find out all you need to know about it, as well as some examples, here: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/fsjal

Here is a template:

template.png

Basically, all you have to do is change it into something else (can be a recognizable character or your own creation) while roughly maintaining the general shape (the hands, eyes, mouth, etc.)

The winner will be randomly chosen from all entries. The contest will end in one week, on Thursday, July 15th.

Side note: of the $5 XBLA games available on Amazon, I recommend Small Arms, it's like fun little XBLA version of Super Smash Bros. ^_^

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

templatejd.png

I have to admit though, Mandy wins this one without a doubt. I laughed when I saw her entry.

LOL yes! And you like how I stole your contest idea of exploiting people to make a quick meme for me? lol

And Mandy's was worth a good lol, but my hair is not that red, it's strawberry blonde! I'm not a soulless ginger! lol

Also, don't worry about other entries. The entries will not be judged. The winner will be chosen randomly from all entries. So please, make me some lolworthy fsjal's. :)

Well, LGWyant, the point of fsjal is that you use the template and make it into something else. You have to use at least some part of the template. You're still entered though, because I fixed it for you. :D

FixedLGWfsjal.jpg

EDIT: Here, this took me about 5-10 minutes to make in MS Paint, they're really not that hard. Elite, you should definitely try making one. They're super easy. ;)

MCfsjal.jpg

Archived