What kind of phone do you have?

XxBollWeevilxX

Lol. Surprised at the amount of people who have phones they don't like. Go with the HTC smartphones! Only downside I've found so far is the ridiculously short battery life, but if you have a spare battery like I do it's not so big an issue.

The only things i hate about my phone are the seriously short batt life and the life span of the phone itself. Honestly we get these thing for two years before upgrade, build one that after a year doesnt start sh$ting out. after 1.

• 2 months later...

Just got a new one cause my internet and messaging died on my old HTC Droid Incredible. I'm with Verizon and didn't use my upgrade cause i'm holding out for a phone that i actually want. Thinking of switching to a Windows 7/8 Phone.

May switch plans when i find one i like, Nothing against Android i'm just bored with it. In fact i think it's by far the best system, but my buddies got a windows phone and it just seems alot...cleaner. less shovelware and bugs. Autozone gets me between 18-30% off all carriers so it's just a matter of finding a windows phone that i like. But so far all the phones made for WP7 don't impress me, so holding out for their next batch.

Anyways I have the HTC Thunderbolt. It's a great phone with some amazing features. Horrible battery life of course. rated top of the scale for quadrant at around 1900.

12-28-10-htcthunderboltdroidlife.jpg

• 2 months later...

Nah I usually drop it when I'm holding it, it just falls out of my hands.

What? I thought you were pro at grabbing, and therefore keeping a hold of things.

What I meant was, if the phone is most often in a pocket, then If Times pants dropped while phone is in them = x, and times phone dropped while not in pants = y, then total times dropped = x + y, which will invariably be higher than x alone. It's all very scientific. lol

Archived