What kind of phone do you have?

XxBollWeevilxX

iphone 3GS. 2 years almost up. Best phone I have ever had. Looking at 5 if they ever announce it.

That said, I am considering a droid switch with no 4G iphones coming anytime soon but I bought so many iphone apps already would hate to lose them....

Right now, I have the samsung transform. It's a good phone but theres just too many issues. My brother and my dad both have the HTC EVO 4G. I cracked my screen so my dads getting me a new phone. I'm most likely gonna get the HTC EVO 3D, takes 3D pictures, how badass is that?? It's either that or the samsung epic 4G, basically the 4G version of my current phone. Edit: I just decided, I'm gonna just take a leap and get the EVO 3D! Wish me luck.

For those of you who have the Evo or one of its variants, don't drop it on a hard surface. The screen will crack immediately lol.

I heard a rumor that the iPhone 5 will be available on Sprint next year, if that's true I may consider getting that.

Yupppp thats what happened to my transform. I've dropped it from way higher than what it fell from this time, fell 3 feet from an air compressor. Landed straight on the screen. Looks like a spider web with the crack haha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived