Fox News Asks - Is Bulletstorm The Worst Video Game In The World?

ThermoNukePanda

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/02/08/bulletstorm-worst-game-kids/?test=faces

“If a younger kid experiences Bulletstorm's explicit language and violence, the damage could be significant,” Dr. Jerry Weichman, a clinical psychologist at the Hoag Neurosciences Institute in Southern California, told FoxNews.com.“Violent video games like Bulletstorm have the potential to send the message that violence and insults with sexual innuendos are the way to handle disputes and problems,” Weichman said.

Carol Lieberman, a psychologist and book author, told FoxNews.com that sexual situations and acts in video games -- highlighted so well in Bulletstorm -- have led to real-world sexual violence.

“The increase in rapes can be attributed in large part to the playing out of [sexual] scenes in video games,” she said.

So be careful guys. If you play Bulletstorm you're more likely to go rape someone.

All I have to say to these r-tards is "cry some moar!!!" I've got this baby pre-ordered and I can't wait to play it! LoL

Now I find myself questioning, if my recent playing of World of Keflings is making me want to punch buildings so that I can not only break my hand but rebuild them? Then moving on to Black Ops....is my recent playing making me want to lay down on the street and call in a care package or attack dogs? Why yes Fox News, I want to do all of the above.

Morons!

There is NO study though. It's all inferred, and wrongly at that.

I'm not being misogynistic or anything, but there is nothing worse IMO than a feminazi with a psych degree who spouts out nonsense about how 99% of men are ticking time bombs of testosterone who are waiting to rape every woman on the planet. /facepalm

I'm not saying that Bulletstorm, or other M rated games, are acceptable for kids. They have a rating for a reason. Not all gamers are psychopaths, rapists, murderers or loonies.

OH. MY. GOD!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Apparently the woman who claimed that "games make men rape women" is getting SLAMMED on Amazon.com right now. Read some of these awesome 1 Star Reviews that are furiously appearing following her comments to Fox.

http://www.amazon.com/Bad-Girls-Carole-Lieberman-M-D/product-reviews/292386512X/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_summary?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

OH. MY. GOD!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Apparently the woman who claimed that "games make men rape women" is getting SLAMMED on Amazon.com right now. Read some of these awesome 1 Star Reviews that are furiously appearing following her comments to Fox.

http://www.amazon.co...nDateDescending

That's great. Like this awesome review:

1.0 out of 5 stars Sex Sells, Everyone Be a Bad girl?, February 9, 2011 By GoodGames - See all my reviews This review is from: Bad Girls (Paperback) Clearly the title alone of this book indicates that SEX SELLS, and you should probally sell your body for money on the street corner! IT is a proven fact that after reading this book more girls are arrested for prostitution!

I still like the analogy from a Army Col. when ask by a female reporter if giving young people access to firearms equipment would turn them into killers, he promptly asked her if she was going to become a prostitute because she had all the proper equipment as well. It amazes me how much "Experts" want to blame everything but the person responsible.

I found this interesting.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/02/11/psychiatrist-fails-to-support-bullestorm-rape-allegations.aspx

Lieberman, who would like to bring up 'thousands of studies show that video games equate to sexual violence', could only find one study for her interview with Wired. Furthermore, it didn't make any correlations between video games and sexual violence. In fact, according to The Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network rape cases have fallen 60% since the early 90s.

Oops?

Archived