Kinect

Super Kev

Did anyone here pick it up last night or today? I've read a few reviews and they are not to favorable. Of course those were from Joysti q and ******, so I was wondering if anyone here has it or played in their homes and not on a stage that Microsoft designed for it.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had a hold of one for a while... I'd have a hard time justifying paying for it unless I had a good chunk of disposable income. It does track really well for me, and games are fun. And yelling at it to do stuff is satisfying even if only for a short time.Just pricey and the games dont hold my attention long... yet. Only played sports, adventures, and joyride though.

umm, i think it might, I dont see why not unless you have the projector projecting over the front of the camera.

Yeah, that's just the problem. I would have to put the camera below the screen which is not very far above the ground. Wasn't sure what the requirements for placement are.

I want to get it just for Dance Central! but I may hold off till all the kinks are worked out. I hear it's occasionally unresponsive. I'm sure it's going to be a great device in a year or so. I wonder if they will come out with an FPS for it ^_^ That would be interesting/amusing.

I certainly do want it and when I arranged my living room (you guys will remember Tam being pissed at me for doing that) part of the reason was to get more space for things like Move/Kinect. I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it but I doubt it'll replace using a control. It just looks like fun to jump around like an idiot.

I bought it, and man does it rock. I got my mom, roommate, and my step dad to even join in and I recorded all 3 of them playing. I'm really curious about Kinect Sports but I'm sold on Dance Central. That demo they included is loads of fun even on the easiest difficulty! Kinect Adventures isn't too bad but I've seen better but for a free game, why not?

Archived