Rage Quit Radio

Manji

Welcome! I am Manji/Alan from Rage Quit Radio, an affiliate of the Evolved Gaming network.. Yeah, we do stuff that's totally original. We broadcast games on the internet. In this thread I'll post when we're broadcasting and what game. Peeknuckle is one of our favorite friends! Is'nt that right PK?

Join us @ www.justin.tv/frustratedfury

what time do you guys generally air? if im not in the middle of a raid ill tune in and listen

Typically we broadcast Monday, Friday and Saturday. Any other day is an exception. I have a fairly stupid work schedule sometimes. We ALWAYS broadcast Monday from 8 to 12 depending on who is play and what's going on. We do our Live Vidcast monday from 8-9 unless specified otherwise.

Typically we broadcast Monday, Friday and Saturday. Any other day is an exception. I have a fairly stupid work schedule sometimes. We ALWAYS broadcast Monday from 8 to 12 depending on who is play and what's going on. We do our Live Vidcast monday from 8-9 unless specified otherwise.

cool, ill try toremember to listen in on friday then. saturday too, however mondays i wont be able to sadly

I saw your stream last night guys, pretty funny stuff. I laughed quite a bit watching you guys playing the game. "Does it look like I'm Joking?" *Million Dollar Smile* LOL

Haha, we're a bit hit or miss. Check out our clips though. We've got some good stuff.

I don't know if we'll be broadcasting tonight. I've got to work till 9:30 and there's a 10 o clock tourney at the local playntrade for street fighter drew is going to. We'll see you folks later.

I bought Deadly premonition btw. Sometime this week, perhaps Thursday I'll begin playing it again.

Broadcasting tonight at 8pm est. Vidcast is up first then some more Deadly Premonition or whatever Drew wants to play.

Question of the Week:

Who is your most HATED videogame character? Excluding Villains.

Archived