That's why we shouldn't wait to reply to another thread someone here has made. We don't even need new blood. We need to change from repliers to content sharers. If no one posts, no one can reply.

Those of you who use Reddit, share here what you saw there that made you laugh or smile. Facebook and Twitter people, same deal. Share what you've seen. Something new happen in your life?

Don't let the vultures circle 'round us. We're an internet family going on a decade of sharing things about ourselves. I know you're all busy with work and other things. Just stop in and share your life once a week.

haha, I share, but I don't always get replies.  I still keep posting though.  I posted a really cool live action Dragon Ball Z thing, and lately i posted that incredibly whacked out motorcycle crash story (still gives me the heebie jeebies!)

I'll try to cross post more of what I see around the interwebz though!   I don't use Reddit, but I cruise the usual gaming sites, Gizmodo, Geekologie and a bunch of other weird places.

I agree it's been slow around here.  Personally, I've been really busy between online college classwork, work, and kung fu.  I've hardly even been gaming.  On top of that, I'm just getting started on some new work, which is something interesting to share.  The guy who runs the kung fu school I go to wants me to be a subcontractor for him (and yeah I'm already aware to keep an eye on income for tax time), working on several projects, mainly video editing.  I've already started to put together one video, which is fun for me.

Oh and if you want another fun fact, I've seen about 30-40 Disney animated movies in the past two months.  Ever since I completed the Kingdom Hearts series (which involves a lot of Disney) I figured I'd give the movies I'd mostly seen in my childhood another chance.  They're not bad.

And hey Mandy, seems like it's been forever.  Did you ever finish watching Dexter?  I did, it was alright, series was still better in the earlier seasons.

HI!  I've got internet again.  I have no excuse not to contribute now. 

No more Cards Against Humanities disconnects! Shit, that was so long ago. 

Also, I've been poking around again. I can't believe this place is pushing 10 years. Absolutely incredible, really. I remember the days back at the Xbox forums. My Timehop shows all of my embarrassing tweets from back then too. It's actually hilariously cringeworthy. I should post them here. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived