On the bottom right of each post is a green "+" and a red "-" which you can use if you really like or really dislike something that someone said. You get + or - 1 point in your reputation in your profile with each rating. But we aren't supposed to use the rating system, so we pretty much just ignore it.

On the bottom right of each post is a green "+" and a red "-" which you can use if you really like or really dislike something that someone said. You get + or - 1 point in your reputation in your profile with each rating. But we aren't supposed to use the rating system, so we pretty much just ignore it.

Ok, I understand. Kind of makes me wonder why we are not allowed to use it though. I am the cat that got killed by curiosity.

Ok, I understand. Kind of makes me wonder why we are not allowed to use it though. I am the cat that got killed by curiosity.

It's so that it doesn't get abused and no one feels bad for having a negative rep, or that someone else is better with their positive rep.

Speaking of which, I'm sorry that I offended you when I asked you to stop sending so many voice messages, I really meant no harm. Are we alright now? We can haz peace?

It's so that it doesn't get abused and no one feels bad for having a negative rep, or that someone else is better with their positive rep.

Speaking of which, I'm sorry that I offended you when I asked you to stop sending so many voice messages, I really meant no harm. Are we alright now? We can haz peace?

Sure, it is nothing personal against you. I have been dealing with something I would rather not talk about. I have only told one person.

im going to start giving you negative rep now :P

Actually credit goes to everyone for wanting to make the forum open to the public, which got me off my lazy @$ and log in to the Admin Control Panel to make some changes. lol

Ok.. Ok.. 27.232% credit to everyone, 39.443% credit to you, and the rest for me. heh

Archived