Do you want to see the C&C contest prize for June?

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see it?

• No, surprise me next month!
    • YES!! I must know what insanity is in store for us!
    • Go away and give it a rest dude. Your contests are stupid.

Damn that was quick. LoL

Yes indeedy. Two lucky winners next month will each receive a handmade (and incredibly awesome) bar of soap. It took almost SIX WEEKS to get these since they're all handmade.

http://luxurylanesoap.bigcartel.com/product/solo-soap

Solo2.jpg

100% Fragrance-free and ultra gentle on skin. Made with pure olive oil, shea butter and aloe vera.

Each soap is hand poured and then detailed with pure, skin safe matte and metallic pigments. These are made one at a time with A LOT of love.

Why even bother saying what it's made of or even what it smells like??? LOL...I doubt anyone would open it or use it! Can you imagine that anoying guest you can't get rid of or your roomate telling you "that guest soap was pretty good...What's with the guy floating in oatmeal?"rolleyes.gif

Why even bother saying what it's made of or even what it smells like??? LOL...I doubt anyone would open it or use it! Can you imagine that anoying guest you can't get rid of or your roomate telling you "that guest soap was pretty good...What's with the guy floating in oatmeal?"rolleyes.gif

Guests always ruin everything, on that note, I'm officially keeping my Red Dead soap far away from the bathroom.

Archived