Batman Shooting

LGWyant

Tragedy strikes a denver suburb when an armed assailant enters a rise of the dark night showing through the theaters emergency exit and unloads an automatic rifle into the crowd. After taking him into custody authorities found an explosive device as well. 14 were injured with 10 dead at last update I saw, several were children.

I for one am glad colorado has death penalty.

A lone gunman dressed in riot gear burst into a movie theater in Aurora, Colo., at a midnight showing of the Batman film "The Dark Knight Rises" and methodically began shooting patrons, killing at least 12 people and injuring at least 50.

The suspect, James Holmes, 24, of Aurora, was caught by police in the parking lot of the Century 16 Movie Theaters, nine miles outside Denver, after police began receiving dozens of 911 calls at 12:39 a.m. MT. Police said the man appeared to have acted alone.

Witnesses in the movie theater said Holmes crashed into the auditorium through an emergency exit about 30 minutes into the film, set off a smoke bomb, and began shooting. Holmes stalked the aisles of the theater, shooting at random, as panicked movie-watchers in the packed auditorium tried to escape, witnesses said. (On going story: )

This is absolutely terrible.

Last I heard there was 12-14 confirmed dead, a handful of them were children.

They have the man in custody (24 year old male) who said he had explosives is car and apartment.

Developing story, interesting ot see where it leads.

But still,

So sad for all those involved.

The producers of the movie should take some of the profits from opening weekend and donate it to the families involved.

I don't even want to call attention to this waste of human life. I believe that's all he did it for, too.

That's honestly the problem here... if the media didn't blow things out of proportion when a shooting happens, There would be less of these incidents occurring. What the media is doing right now is probably exactly what the psychopath wants.

This video could not be more relevant...

As to the question of where he could have bought the equipment... They do sell things like those in surplus stores... And the money to buy said equipment? He did just stop going to school maybe he used money from a school grant because he.couldnt cope in a world where he.had.degrees and still couldnt get a job... So he needed an out.

Okay, so say he had the funds to buy the stuff. He still only carried out part of his plan. Why? Why go to so much trouble to rig that entire apartment building up, and then warn the police? He's in CO. They have the death penalty. He's already going to die.

Something isn't adding up. His past is a mystery before his Uni run at Riverside until now.

There's links inside of that link I posted that shows FBI false flag missions. Check 'em out.

I know, was just saying its plausable. Lots of psych data to analyze there too. Tear gas was most likely so he wouldnt have to see who he was shooting. Then he could plead insanity, he was a psych major in behavioral studies after all, because insanity over-rides death penalty, then after spending twenty or so years in the relatively.easier psych ward, be free to spend whatever he was supposed to. be compensated. If.he doesnt get the plea, it will be interesting to see how he commits "suicide" or.has a "heart attack"

P.s. Sorry for all the . interspersed in my posts... Posting from phone.

Nah, man, Never be sorry. These are your opinions and you should voice them whenever you want. I won't disparage you over them.

For me, it's a bit odd. Facts may come to light a week from now that refute all that I've brought up, but I still like to consider them when I feel it's odd.

I was reading about the woman who lost the 6 year old in that shooting and is in critical condition....apparently she is pregnant as well and was shot in the stomach. The baby is still alive and the doctors are amazed that the baby is hanging on this long.

Just awful.....

The first lawsuit appears and this comes across as a guy trying to profit on the victims tragedy. I mean I understand the dude was there and that his friend died, but to say that the movie was too violent that you purchased a ticket to and then try to sue Warner Bros makes you an *******.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/24/james-holmes-lawsuit-shooting/34/#c5607211

"One of the victims in the James Holmes mass murder spree has lawyered up and plans to file a lawsuit ... because he feels the theater dropped the ball in a very fatal way.

Torrence Brown, Jr. was in Century 16 Theater when Holmes let loose. One of Brown's best friends, A.J. Boik, was shot in the chest and died. Brown, who was not physically injured, claims to now suffer from extreme trauma.

Brown has hired attorney Donald Karpel to rep him. Karpel tells TMZ ... he is targeting 3 defendants.

1. The theater. Karpel claims it was negligent for the theater to have an emergency door in the front that was not alarmed or guarded. It's widely believed Holmes entered the theater with a ticket, propped the emergency door open from inside, went to his car and returned with guns.

2. Holmes' doctors. Karpel says it appears Holmes was on several medications -- prescribed by one or more doctors -- at the time of the shooting and he believes the docs did not properly monitor Holmes.

3. Warner Bros. Karpel says "Dark Knight Rises" was particularly violent and Holmes mimicked some of the action. The attorney says theater goers were helpless because they thought the shooter was part of the movie. Karpel tells TMZ, "Somebody has to be responsible for the rampant violence that is shown today."

LG its not hard to get that gear. Ieft the service with 3/4 of mine just slipping the supply guy a $50. The rifle you can get its not hard to make full auto. Tear gas you can make at home but can also purchase online. This guys motives were clearly thought out and planned. Lime ive always said if you wana go on a killing spree go ahead just make the first person you kill yourself

Archived