Batman Shooting

LGWyant

Anyone with the desire to build this stuff and the internet can, being ex military wouldnt do a thing for me building this stuff. The sad case is that this stuff is out there for people to buy. Lets be honest when in the hell am i ever gona need a 100 round drum hunting or a full flack jacket.

Just put up that video to show that maybe there is something to the conspiracy theory surrounding it. 9/11 brought many changes to our daily lives, and many felt that it was a false flag operation. After it happened, there was fear and outrage, and the government was easily able to make sweeping changes.

Just seems to me, that this is almost the same thing. If any other mayor brought it up, it'd be on page 11 of the newspaper. However, Bloomberg is the mayor of NY. He's also attended Bilderberg meetings.

Could be hogwash, but I like to look at all angles. Operation Northwoods changed my mind on many things involving our government.

The plan called for U.S. personnel to disguise themselves as agents of the Cuban government and to engage in terrorist attacks on the U.S. base at Guantanamo Bay. It also called for terrorist attacks within the United States that would be conducted by pro-U.S. forces disguising themselves as Cuban agents.

One of the most fascinating aspects of Operation Northwoods involved the proposed hijacking of an American passenger plane. The JCS proposed that a real plane containing American passengers would be hijacked by friendly forces disguised as Cuban agents. The plane would drop down off the radar screen and be replaced by a pilotless aircraft, which would crash, purportedly killing all the passengers. Under the plan, the real passenger plane would be secretly flown back to the United States.[14]

http://en.wikipedia....thwoods#Content

Anyone with the desire to build this stuff and the internet can, being ex military wouldnt do a thing for me building this stuff. The sad case is that this stuff is out there for people to buy. Lets be honest when in the hell am i ever gona need a 100 round drum hunting or a full flack jacket.

It really doesn't matter. Limitation is still control. I like 100 round drums because they can be fun to shoot. They aren't practical and they have a higher chance of jamming. Go hit youtube and look up the guys who practice reloading. 10 20 50 round clips, whatever, they can drop one, have another loaded, and be ready to shoot in amazingly fast times. Point is the guy was nuts and wanted to kill people. He chose to do it with guns. Had he drove his car down a crowded street and mowed people down would we ban cars? He is guilty, not what he used.

It really doesn't matter. Limitation is still control. I like 100 round drums because they can be fun to shoot. They aren't practical and they have a higher chance of jamming. Go hit youtube and look up the guys who practice reloading. 10 20 50 round clips, whatever, they can drop one, have another loaded, and be ready to shoot in amazingly fast times. Point is the guy was nuts and wanted to kill people. He chose to do it with guns. Had he drove his car down a crowded street and mowed people down would we ban cars? He is guilty, not what he used.

Limitation is control, and yes we do have #2. Also i'll agree a 100 round drum is fun. So was shooting the 203,60,saw,mark-19 and mortar. But when would we use any of these in our everyday lives, mind you im not into gun control or banning folk from having them. I have a small collection myself but nothing auto or close to even 30 round cap. Now granted your correct with his mind was off in left field and he could have used a car just as easy, could have used any number of things. I guess im saying that the ar-15 with a 100 round drum is something i dont think the gen public should have any shot of owning along with anything made for law enforcement or military.

Picture on the net going around right now of the shooter in court and the picture the had in the news. Mostly it looks like the same guy, flared nostrils notwithstanding.... until you see the bridge and slope of the tip... Does look different.

Limitation is control, and yes we do have #2. Also i'll agree a 100 round drum is fun. So was shooting the 203,60,saw,mark-19 and mortar. But when would we use any of these in our everyday lives, mind you im not into gun control or banning folk from having them. I have a small collection myself but nothing auto or close to even 30 round cap. Now granted your correct with his mind was off in left field and he could have used a car just as easy, could have used any number of things. I guess im saying that the ar-15 with a 100 round drum is something i dont think the gen public should have any shot of owning along with anything made for law enforcement or military.

It's a slippery slope when we separate people from military or law enforcement. Taking these items out of the hands of civilians doesn't offer any magically safer world. It just allows for freedoms to easily edge away. I can see arguments for not allowing access to high explosives to civilians, just do to the easy way they could be used for mass destruction, but a man with a gun is a man with the gun. Doesn't matter how many rounds the gun holds. Only thing that matters is the man's mind and intent.

Archived