Enchanté

PeeKnuckle

Hey all, I'm PK. I'm a single father of one and I like to play bad video games. I'm in my early 40's, but act like I'm much younger. Really younger. Like, 15. haha

I love love love Borderlands. If anyone ever wants to play co-op, I have it on PC and 360, and am down to play whenever.

80% of what I say is either playful or messing around. I don't like to be serious. Literally, I laugh a minimum of 40 times a day. That's no exaggeration. I believe if you don't enjoy life, it'll pass you by in an instant. You only get one go, so you may as well try and have some fun.

I'll be your local 'conspiracy theorist'. Some may think I believe in the most stupid, inane things, but my mind is open. Because I'm researching something, does not mean I fully believe in it. I think there's bits of truth scattered in things most easily dismiss. Mysteries are fun and fascinating for me. If there's ever anyone else that's interested in the bizarre, or the weird, maybe we can start a PM thread and exchange ideas and links.

Never go idle.

Greetings all. My name is Kevin and I am rather insane. :D

I am 21 years old (though look and act about 5 years younger, though an admittedly smaller difference than PK's lol) and live in California.

Pretty much the same thing as PK said, around 80-90% of what I say is in jest or sarcastic, so if it sounds like I'm being condescending or malicious, I'm really not. I've learned to end most of my sentences with "lol" to indicate the sarcastic or playful nature of most of my comments.

I am very into Japanese anime and many jRPGs (more so into anime though), and RPGs of all kind really, including American ones like Bethesda's, and German ones like the Gothic series. But I play a little bit of everything really, from shooters to racing games, platformers, hack n' slashers, and most everything in between. I'm one of the many here afflicted with a game hoarding addiction, mostly thanks to Steam and it's ridiculous sales.

I sometimes like memes, but not as much as PK would have you believe. lol

Other than that, I like to review games for the main GC site for fun as a sort of hobby from time to time.

I'm a fairly open person, so if there's anything you want to know, just ask.

I think that's one of the problems here, no one seems to be connecting as much anymore. So long as we're respectful it's not like you'll be hated for saying the wrong thing or having the "wrong" opinion.

Ollo, I'm DUBL DUECE, I am 37 but mature for my age, married with 4 kids, 3 boys 1 girl, ages 13 to 2 years old.

I am a bit of a mixed bag, I really like hunting, camping, fishing, hiking and outdoor stuff but really enjoy gaming as well. I enjoy FPS and RPGs and real time stategy but really anything witha good story I will play. I like sports, football mainly but dont play it much on the console. I used to be only a PC gamer but switched to XBOX and havent done much on PC since it came out. I am really into guns as well and like to read but do it in spurts 4-5 books then nothing for awhile then another 4-5 books.

Most of my gaming happens later in the evening after the kids have gone to sleep with alot on Friday nights(my wife works) and weekends, I usually just go lone wolf because getting groups together can be a hassle and I dont have alot of time, but I am not against group play or MP.

I am sarcastic as hell and really dont take anything personal, or get upset when discussing opposing opinions, I am open on my views and opinions when asked but would really like to see a forum on here for politics and religion but I can see how that can get out of hand so if gaming is what we stick to I am fine with that. I really like discussing those topics and it is interesting to me to see what others think on issues.

Other than that I like to be helpful on subjects I am familiar with and will help out when I can.

I am 37 but mature for my age

I'm semi stealing that. It totally caught me off guard and made me laugh out loud.

I think mine will say "I'm 42, but very immature for my age". haha

Re: Politics and Religion. I've actually been thinking of this myself. The politics side, at least. I think if we do make a section for it, it'll be in our special place *wink*, and a voting mechanism will be needed. For instance - If a thread receives three strikes, it's either locked or deleted. Any person could reply with "Strike" or "X" and hopefully explain why they gave the thread a strike. Shouldn't be a reason why people who want to talk about it, can't. We'd just need people to respect each others views and opinions. If and when it is instituted, it'll be at our (staff) discretion if it remains. I'll explain a scenario and hope you all understand what I mean by that statement. Scenario: A group with the same party lines gets together and starts striking threads just because they oppose their party's thinking. That would be disastrous, and it'd need to be nipped in the bud, quick. Sounds overboard, but it could happen. I'd like to envision any sort of strife this could raise, beforehand.

I think with a rigid set of guidelines, it could work. Just keep in mind that we're an online family. Respect goes a long way. If anyone has any other ideas to make this work even smoother, please share your thoughts.

Also, Kevin loves memes. Don't let him fool you. =D

I am the one and only, all around unique and sometimes random Sky ;)

• I am 21 years old and I live in the state of Illinois
  • I am a Senior in college studying Information Systems (yes, computer stuff).
  • My interests involve gaming (Xbox 360 and PC), surfing the internet (StumbleUpon, YouTube, etc.), basic web design (http://skylark95.co.cc), hanging out with friends, tacos, game hording on Steam, cheese, programming, being random, and toast.
  • I like bullet points
  • Forgot what else I was going to say
  • I didn't plan this out
  • Summary of me is really going downhill from here

But in all seriousness. I'm easygoing and open to anyone's opinion. If you ever want to play a game or just talk, let me know. :)

<----- My name is over there. :) I'm the long winded one around here and love to write. I'm 32 years old, married to a wonderful woman, and have a set of 5 year old twins (Boy and a girl). I'm a huge Star Wars fan and the irony of me having boy and girl twins was not lost on me when I was naming them, however the wife wouldn't go for Luke and Leia. Saddened me at the time but looking back, she was right.

Let's see, I like to game. I play on 360 mainly, but have a PS3, PC, and a Wii as well. I also do a good amount of mobile gaming on my modded Nook Color, iPhone, and Windows Phone. Like quite a few others, I love Borderlands and am almost always down for any kind of gaming, save for RPGs (BLEH!!!) after the wife and kids go to bed. Add me to your various gaming devices if you haven't already. :D

I am a writer and reviewer here at Gamercide. I've also got a couple of screenplay ideas floating around in my head that I'm working on and may start posting excerpts from those here soon for critique if anyone is interested. I'd love to some day write as a full-time gig and really need to get back to that dream and make it happen.

Most of the time I'm quite random and will go in and out of thoughts all the time. I really like researching different things and like PK will discuss almost anything. Conspiracies, history, current events, etc. No topic is off limits with me. Alright, I think that's enough. I've revised this thing like 10 times now shortening it, so hopefully you aren't bored by now. :lol:

Hello. Im Title. I hold down the fort for the southern hemisphere, from down here in Australia. I do a lot of PC gaming, and I'm looking to get back into 360 when a good multiplayer game pops up. I like RPG and Strategy games mostly. I try to both herp and derp my way through the Swedish language, and hope to go there some day. I am a Writer/Review for Gamercide here, and try my best to lend a hand.

I'm "eminutia", but most people call me em. Canadian. 32 years old, big family (sisters/brothers/aunts/uncles), no kids, no wife, no girlfriend, 2 cats. Single since I was 21. Sanity is a big word for me. Empathy is what I practice. I crave mystery in life now, and appreciate it for what it is.

I have an Xbox, and am addicted to FPSs and RPGs. Though I am on Ontario Disability still, I cannot afford many new games. I go to the Gamestop once a month to look for games under $10, no lie.

I have been with the Gamercide crew since January 2009, and am proud to say that I am still here. I do not want this place to shut down. Honestly people, you are the only people in this entire electronic world called the internet (sans Facebook) that I communicate with regularly, besides my friends on the Xbox, but that would be a stretch to call that actual communication, except for a select few.

Though I do lurk, only because I look for posts that pique my interest. Some days I will click on one or two threads, some days I will click on every thread I see. I will always state my opinion if I feel it is appropriate.

Hi I'm Stealthy and a gamer. I currently own all three consoles out on the market and will probably end up picking up the next gen version of them too. I have spent tons and tons of money of buying games for all of them with the 360 collection close to 100 games by itself. Truth be told however I have in the past couple of years been enveloped in World of Warcraft, some might even say addicted in a sense. Been playing it for almost three years now and don't regret any of it. Through out those three years i have met many interesting people that i got to know rather well. I would spend roughly 3 hours a night 4 nights a week with these guys and gals. Even managed to find a girl playing WoW, however brief it may have been. The game has been good to me and is well worth the 15 bucks a month i spend on it.

Use to be very big into the consoles and online gaming through matchmaking in games like halo and rainbow 6. Pretty much any shooter that came out i played and blew through the campaign in a couple of hours. The online was generally the same once you learned the maps and where to get the best weapons at. If i had a choice though i will always sit down with an RPG game like oblivion and just enjoy the hours upon hours of game time they bring. I pick up the occasional game still and give it a whirl but nothing seems to hold my interest for very long.

Usually up for a game of whatever provided im not currently doing something in another game. So dont be afraid to give me a shout if you need another person for a game, or even if your just looking for something to do, if i havethe game and im not busy ill be down to play

I'll be your local 'conspiracy theorist'. Some may think I believe in the most stupid, inane things, but my mind is open. Because I'm researching something, does not mean I fully believe in it. I think there's bits of truth scattered in things most easily dismiss. Mysteries are fun and fascinating for me. If there's ever anyone else that's interested in the bizarre, or the weird, maybe we can start a PM thread and exchange ideas and links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paWiZ2Y8fRg&t=39s

If the video doesn't start at 0:39, go ahead and skip there if you like.

Hi everyone. My name is Dateranoth, but you can call me Dat. I haven't bought a video game in over 4 hours. I too have a game hoarding problem, and I believe I am one of worst for not playing them. Don't get me wrong though, I love to play games and do every chance I get. Lately though I have had a hard time getting into them and finishing them. I am currently playing Alice Madness Returns and just finished The Witcher 2 a little bit ago. I very occasionally review for Gamercide, but I try my best to do everything else I can here. I work behind the scenes trying to keep new features going and working with Spawn to make sure everything is always up and running.

I put together our Live from JTV page, and I try to cast whenever I play a game. This doesn't always happen, but I do my best. I know I'm in a funk now and not playing as often or as many games as I would like but I will never give up. Gaming has always been a hobby of mine and if I'm playing games I've hoarding 30 years from now during my retirement then so be it!

I feel like I have an anniversary of sorts coming up with the soon to be released Skyrim. I was fortunate enough to be introduced to all the lovely people here during the early days of Oblivion, and I have been a part ever since. So, I feel the release of Skyrim marks a long stretch of good times and good friendships with a group of people I have grown to care and depend on. I'm not always around as much as I would like to be, but I will keep coming back and doing my best to interact and stay in touch.

It's hard to hammer down a perfect time to play multiplayer games, but when we do I have so much fun it's insane. I have so many fond memories of late night gaming with everyone that I'll never forget.

My other hobbies aside from gaming include working on and building PCs, very minor scripting ( takes me a lot of time to do a little but I like it ), and pretty much all things technical. I try my best to stay on top of the current computer world, and I am always open to lend a hand in whatever I think I can help with.

Well, I'm just rambling on and on at this point so I'll stop. Glad to be here.

Hey ya'll! My name is Mandy. I am 22 years old.

I used to be a video game addict; although here recently I've kind of been slacking on that duty, I still play occasionally.

I own a 360 and a fancy blu ray player.

I'm very much into FPSs and zombies and co-op.

Bridges and I do not always get along.

Hey everyone.

My name's Nick and I'm 19 years old. Right now I'm currently attending UMass Amherst and, due to some complications, I'm in my second semester. Still no idea what I want to major in but as of now my current aspiration is to become a teacher of some sort. I'm taking some classes in Environmental Science (I'm a hippy on the inside, what can I say... zcRga.gif) and can't wait to try a bunch of different classes.

Anyway, I'm a big PC gamer although recently I've been completely indulged in the MOBA genre (massive online battle arena, think DotA). My game of choice is League of Legends and if any of you are interested and want to learn how to play, definitely hit me up. My summoner name is Taters and I'm completely willing to teach you guys anything you need to know about the game. It's great fun especially with friends!

I'm also an adrenaline junkie of sorts. Going out for my second skydive trip this summer and also am working on getting a scuba diving license. I enjoy adventures and exploring a lot. Nothing like getting hopelessly lost in the woods or driving in a cardinal direction until you're lost. You see so many new things and find a bunch of awesome places you otherwise never would have.

Anyway, this is the majority of it!

Yo, people call me BeeDub around here...I was part of the original crew here back in...oh geez, I forget the year but it was some time ago. After a few haituses when I had some crazy stuff going on in my life, I'm glad to say I'm back for good on here and on XBL.

I play games when I can, but work and various other things take up a lot of my time. I was just interviewed for a promotion at my work, so if that goes well I will be a supervisor, and that stress has been on my mind a lot lately. When you see me on I'm usually on Netflix or playing a game for a short amount of time, but I hope that soon I will be able to game with everyone here a lot more.

Anything I left out you wanna know, you know where to find me! :)

Hello, my handle is Siren and I tend to be the blonde one around here who loves to talk about sex, boobs, peenies, you know anything vulgar and not lady like.

I am 26, married to an over sized ogre, and I have two young boys...one is 5 and plays little league and the other is one and is quite the ladies man already. I am into hunting, shooting, camping, anything outdoorsy. I work in real estate and do photography in my spare time. I have a serious girl crush on Sarah Michelle Gellar. I would girl hump her to death if I could.

What else...I like WWII pinups, I have a couple of tattoos one of which is a Kanji symbol that I have no clue what it means so I make stuff up when people ask, I have a double jointed thumb that I can pop out of place, I have an extra bone in my left foot, and for you gross people out there I love to pick at scabs. (Hope you were eating at the time of reading that) :P Oh! and something random, I can't swim and I don't like to be held down or things put over my head to where I can't see. (I almost drowned when I was little and since then I have those wierd phobias) I tend to flip out like and get crazy if anybody tries to do that stuff to me, lol. I also believe in Bigfoot and I have my reasons that I will not discuss with you.

I tend to get a lot of random friend requests with dumb messages so please do not send me an FR unless you intend on playing a game with me or being friendly :) If you ever need a trial card, hit me up on XBL. I tend to have alot of those around the house. I am currently playing Fallout New Vegas and am anxiously awaiting the new Ghost Recon and Battlefield so that I can take some noobs to school :):P

Archived