Mygamercard Shuts Down..

Banstyle

wow that really sucks, using our gamertags as our avatars has been something ive gotten use to. hell i just look at the picture on the card and know who it is, gonna be different tonight. wonder if there is something similiar out there we can use. sucks to see the site go it was one we all used and many took for granted

Well there's that other site from Zaam? I think? But I always felt it was slow to load. Hope Zaam doesn't get a huge bandwidth bill this month. :)

http://zaamit.com/xb...ive-gamercards/

Didn't he make Gamercide specific cards once?

This whole thing sucks. MS should do whatever it takes to get MGC back online. It was essentially free Xbox advertising. Or, just CLONE the service already. Why can't I make a gamercard from Xbox.com in JPG format? So stupid.

I'm using the one PK linked to. I found a style I really liked. But, it sucks MGC went down, I really liked that site.

Same. The BlueIce theme looks awesome. The only thing I'll really miss from MGC that most other sites don't do is their flash based gamercards. I liked being able to mouse over someone's gamercard and actually see what games they're playing, as their icons often don't tell you anything. Then again, I didn't even use a flash gamercard, as I preferred having a style on mine to the plain look.

Archived