Music Buddy

SycoYAFF

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listened to Bowling for Soup today. Glad I decided to stick it out, since the first couple of songs were much too cheery for me (lol). I think my two favorites, were Next Ex-Girlfriend and Trucker Hat. Had no Idea this group did so many theme songs for TV shows. Jimmy Neutron, Gilligan's Island and Phineas and Ferb. Probably more, but those were the ones I kept running into on Youtube. Pretty cool.

Thanks for the recommendation, Inferno. Enjoyed this.

Really enjoyed The End is Not The End, although it did kinda slow down in the middle, which is why my favorites were If... and Lose Control which were the of the first actually songs, and The Young and The Brutal, which is the second half of the last song (sort of a "hidden" thing you had to wait past the end of the last song and it starts playing). And although they are considered to be christan rock, i didnt really hear it, which i guess i consider a good thingtongue.gif.

Yeah, if you hadn't told me that, I never would have known. lol

I picked their album up for free on Amazon awhile back. A band I never would have given a consideration, since I have never heard of them. However, it was free and I decided to check them out. Glad I did. I really like "Lose Control".

Alright TK. I looked through your last.fm and saw that you didn't have this band. You've probably heard of them.

The Fall of Troy - Manipulator

Fotmanipulator.jpg

In case you haven't heard of them. They are (were) a three-piece experimental band. Their more popular album, Doppleganger has F.C.P.Remix on it, but I find that album as a whole to be too random. Manipulator has many more melodies and songs that don't sound like a complete mess. Not that I hate Doppleganger or anything. In terms of how the albums compare, this I have to say, is the "softest" one out of the bunch that I've listened to.

Thanks for that link Peeknuckle. I'll see if anything interests me. You and InfernoParadox will be put into the Waiting list until someone new comes along, or until someone else is done.

Alright, well, give me a final decision and I'll take you out.

Cb, just waiting on Panfoot for his confirmation and you two should be good.

Yeah I'm out. I'll just scavenge music from this thread and the "What are you listening to" thread if I want some new stuff for Beat Hazard and Audio Surf.

Archived