August Super Contest!!!

ThermoNukePanda

Here is the old image I posted earlier.... <br> <br>

<iframe title="Preview" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" style="width:98px;height:115px;padding:0;background-color:#fcfcfc;" src="http://cid-de4bcbe517e727d7.office.live.com/embedicon.aspx/images/Zip/Picture1.zip"></iframe>

tumblr_kzqttbmTlU1qakqfvo1_400.jpg

Clive Barker's vision for Pinhead's daughter... Safety Pinhead in Hellraiser: The Dark Hipster Spawn of SoHo

Cheers,

Max

PS: Thank you very much for this lovely giveaway. Your timing couldn't be any better, because my Gold subscription runs out in a week. Fingers crossed!

Ladies and Gentlemen. Here are your winners!!!

44581543.png

First Place: Green Grenades

Second Place: Banstyle

Third Place: neo-max

I will be contacting you shortly and in order so we can see what prize you want. First place winner has their choice of any of the prizes. Third place gets whatever is left over. Thanks for playing everyone!

Yay, I finally won something. Can't wait to find out what I've won, even though I don't believe that two people will pass on the 12 months XBL. Thank you very much for this awesome contest, it was a lot of fun!

Cheers,

Neo-Max

Yay, I finally won something. Can't wait to find out what I've won, even though I don't believe that two people will pass on the 12 months XBL. Thank you very much for this awesome contest, it was a lot of fun!

Cheers,

Neo-Max

Sorry but it looks like GG will take the 12 Months because he just won Deadliest Warrior from my contest a couple weeks ago. lol

Unless he wants another code of the game to give to someone or contest off himself (Indian giver). But don't worry, Deadliest Warrior is an AWESOME fighting game, even if you're just playing against the AI (be sure to check the options in the main menu and set the difficulty down when you first start).

I took 4th, so close :(.

Btw, I never had a problem with the AI in Deadliest Warrior. It's really pretty easy...

It wasn't too bad for me either, but I seem to remember FatalShott raging at the game lol. Plus, you already play a lot of fighting games. Now go somewhere else with that ellipsis. lol

Archived