Defiance Discussion (360)

ThermoNukePanda

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has been going really good tonight. Wanted to make a better character. Logged out to make one and now in queue. Lets see how fast I get back in. With MMOs I generally make a character do a couple missions see if I like the look and feel and talents I picked. This is my third character but I think I got it down to what I want.

Hey Thermo!

I think I am in the ego range of 40-50ish I think. I finally decided on what character I want to play the most. The game has gotten pretty stable for me now. Patching the game sure takes awhile but it is what it is. It will only get better.

I gotta say I really like the game. I am still exploring the menus and getting used to everything. It's not perfect but for the first MMO on xbox I think it is a success in my book. The graphics feel slightly dated to me at times but I am not a graphics whore so its all good.

Last night I participated in some Ark events. We took down these crystal things and then some giant bug appeared. There were tons of people on my screen and this bug would just not die. There must of been 50+ people on my screen. It was hilarious and fun.

I will be around tonight. Probably at around 6pm PST or so. I am extremely exhausted though and have not slept well at all this week for some reason. I should be able to run with you for a bit though. I can't promise an all nighter but I think I got a good couple hrs or so in me. It would be cool to be a part of the stream your doing. Your gonna love my character. She looking pretty good.

I should also be around this weekend here and there. I got a Bday party to go to tomorrow night but its not an all night thing.

We gotta get spawn to get this game! We can even make or join a clan! Spawn if your reading this. Get this game!

You bet your ass I'm going to make a Gamercide clan the first chance I get.  :D  And sounds good about later tonight.  That would be around 9PM Eastern time for me.  I'll try not to level TOO much before then!

I did three ark events last night.  It's awesome to see like 50+ dudes trying to take those things down!

You bet your ass I'm going to make a Gamercide clan the first chance I get.  :D  And sounds good about later tonight.  That would be around 9PM Eastern time for me.  I'll try not to level TOO much before then!

I did three ark events last night.  It's awesome to see like 50+ dudes trying to take those things down!

Yeah I have not done too many quests but rather hopped on my ATV and went exploring. Thats how I found the Ark Events. Hilarious stuff! I should hop on some of the quests since it will boost my Ego. No worries about leveling. I would hate for someone to level slower than usual because of me. I am not in a big rush, play times will vary and I am sure you will probably have more playing times available than I will. I will get some decent time in though.

What should we call the gamercide clan? Just gamercide or something different?

This game is crazy addictive. It basically came out of nowhere. Not the best game ever made but I can see playing this game for quite awhile. It just has a good blend of world events, objectives, leveling and mindless fun. I think I am so impressed with it cause its an MMO on the 360.

My GT of course is vectordream. The problem I have so far is trying to group up with friends. I could not reach ThermoNukePanda tonight. I kept trying to load to him but it kept timing out. Hope that improves.

I don't think it's the only mmo on Xbox. Final Fantasy Online hit 360 in like 2006. Might be the first FPS MMO. Still looks like an entertaining game. Is it cross platform? Can PC players play with users on Xbox?

Hey Dat, this game is a third person shooter. It's entertaining for sure. I have been enjoying myself. I don't think it is cross platform. I think the Xbox is on its own server.

I don't thiink game will have the legs of some other MMOs but I can see people playing this for awhile. It's future success could somewhat be linked to how good or bad the show is. We will see what they release for it. It sucks that they already asking for $39.99 for DLC that is coming but I think that includes 5 different packs. I never buy season passes for DLC ever and will wait to see what the buzz is when it comes out.

Hey Thermo!

I tried to get with you this weekend. On Friday night the game was having some issues for me trying to zone to you. I was not on a ton on Saturday. Yesterday I sent an invite your way but I think you were busy or something. Anyways there is this clan recruiting members called Team Echo. I am trying it out right now to see how clans work. Grouping up has not been easy for me. When I zone to someone there is a chance I get disconnected or if I get zoned in by the time it loads the player has already left the area. The disconnects are getting better though.

I think we shou;d definitely have a Gamercide clan or something.  I don't see why not.

For right now though I'm milking a Clan invite i got from some of the Goons.  The only reason I'm in it for right now is becase some moron is actually spending real money to give the whole clan all of the boosts (XP, Loot, credits, reputation, etc).  Thats a whole bunch of money they keep dumping in and I'm totally going to take it for what it's worth.

It was supposed to be cross platform sony and ms killed it, I have it on 360, gamercide clan works for me...

Cool!

My GT is vectordream of course. Go ahead and add me. Sometimes I like to roam alone but I like to group as well.

It has taken a bit to group with folks from here so my main is part of this clan right now (actually just expressed a interest today and need an official invite):

http://lonewolvesdefiance.enjin.com/

"We cater for all types-but with a definite lean to those who dislike being told what/how to play ,and those of us who just want to wander freely but have the backup of a clan if needed."

We will see how it goes but I am all for a gamercide clan! The cool thing each character you make can have a separate clan. I have two characters going. One human and one alien. Grouping up and chatting through the games interface has not been easy so most just make xbox live parties and such.

I should be on tonight if all goes as planned with a bottle of scotch in hand! Wait.... that rhymes :)

Archived