Gamercide’s Last Minute Holiday Gift Guide 2011

Gamercide

The tree is trimmed, the stockings have been hung by the fireplace, garland has been placed around doorways, and your neighbor’s yard is decorated with guady things that appear to have been made in the 80′s.  All of this can only mean one thing, Gamercide’s Grim Reaper is on his way to share lots of toys and goodies for all of the naughty kids on his list this year!  Let’s see what his picks are for the 2011 holiday season.

Plush%20Portal%20Turret%20With%20Sound.jPortal 2 Plush Turret With Sound

This adorable 14.5 inch plush Portal turret speaks when an “enemy” walks by or if the turret is knocked over just like in the beloved Portal series.  Some of the sayings include, “I see you”, “There you are”, and more.  This is the perfect gift for any Portal loving fan.  It is available at ThinkGeek.com for $34.99.

Assassin%27s%20Creed%20Revelations-16667Assassin’s Creed: Revelations

Ezio, Altair, and Desmond’s story finally comes to end with the third entry into the Assassin’s Creed storyline, Revelations. Available on the PS3, 360, and PC this gorgeous and breathtaking adventure packed game is perfect for the assassin on your list this year. Available for $59.99 at a retail store near you.

Create%20Your%20Own%20Xbox%20360%20ContrCreate Your Own Xbox 360 Controller Ring at Etsy.com

This niftly little Xbox 360 ring is crafted to your liking.  There are several colors to choose from including “Halo Green”.  The rings are adjustable and the best part is, they will only set you back $10.00.  Perfect gift buying idea if you are on a budget this holiday season!

Sunset%20Sarsaparilla%20Bottle.jpg?m=132Sunset Sarsaparilla Bottle

Have a Fallout Fan on your list this year?  These aged replica Sunset Sarsaparilla Bottles will make them squeal with excitement as they pop the tops to gain their very own star bottle cap.  These one of a kind bottles cost $5.00 and are available on Etsy.com.

Skyrim.jpg?m=1323790934The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Pick this up for the RPG lover on your list this year and they will know that Santa thought they were extra nice this year.  Packed with hours upon hours of gameplay and breathtaking graphics, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is a must have for any RPG-er.  Skyrim is available at retail stores for $59.99.

Noob%20Infant%20Creeper.jpg?m=1324053810nOOb Infant Creeper

This adorable little onesie is available at ThinkGeek.com for $12.95.  What a way to show off that your baby already has a pro gamer’s mentality!

H2Goo%20Bathtub%20Fun.jpg?m=1324061136H2Goo Bathtime Fun

You child can have fun and a gross time in the tub with H2Goo.  The safe and non-toxic power turns bathwater into a colorful gel, not only allowing kids to get clean, but also to have a little fun!  The blue, green, pink, and red powers are $9.99 each and available at ThinkGeek!

Alice%20Madness%20Returns.jpg?m=13240655Alice: Madness Returns

What is going on in your head Alice?  Now you can answer that question for yourself.  Alice: Madness Returns is not your typical wonderland or platformer.  The various areas across Alice’s wonderland are bloody and delightfully fun.  This one is strickly for the adults on your list!  Alice: Madness Returns is available on the PC, PS3, 360 and is sold at a retail store near you for $39.99.

Staff Picks

Borderlands%20Art.jpg?m=1324066451PK – “For me, it’d be concept art or posters of games I enjoyed so I could deck out my game room”

Kefka%20Palazzo.jpg?m=1324066846AudaciousKevin – “I personally love the Final Fantasy series.  And a great villain really helps to bring a good story together, the likes of which you’d find in a Final Fantasy game.  Kefka Palazzo is the most bats**t insane villain of the entire series, and hence the most badass.  A small PVC tribute to the craziest, most evil clown around, second perhaps only to The Joker himself, would look lovely on my shelf.”

Dateranoth – “ASRock Vision 3D Home Theatre PC.”

Title – “I’d love to receive a fancy mouse pad, something nice and smooth to stop my mouse getting stuck.”

Madcatz%20Tournament%20Edition%20FightstNemhy – “I’m starting to really get back into fighting games. Been researching frame data and different matchup tips for a variety of fighters.  I would do crazy things for a Madcatz Tournament Edition Fightstick.  (ps3)

Siren – “Can Santa give me something that is not motion controlled, doesn’t have anything to do with Modern Warfare, and is totally original, bloody, and not your average video game?”

spawn622 – Talking Cave Johnson Portrait and Portal 2 Warning Sign Coasters.  For long gaming nights, Whiskey Stones and for the following morning, Self Stirring Mug.”

View the full article

Last minute entry!

Dexter Blood Spattered Coasters

pXiOC.jpg

Product Specifications

• Blood-spattered coasters from the Showtime TV show, Dexter
  • Set of 6 clear acrylic coasters with big blood spatters on 'em
  • Comes in a wooden treasure box engraved with the Dexter logo
  • Rubberized feet protect your table, prevent sliding
  • Officially licensed Dexter collectible

http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/mugs/e755/

Archived