Modern Warfare 3 Console Announced

Gamercide

The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 console was officially announced at the Call of Duty XP weekend event going on in Los Angeles.

The $399 console comes with a custom Modern Warfare 3 design, sound effects for the on/off button and disc tray, 320 GB hard drive, two matching wireless controllers, exclusive avatar items, one month subscription to Xbox Live, and of course a copy of Modern Warfare 3.

Also announced at the start of the event was a $69.99 Modern Warfare 3 Wireless Headset with Bluetooth that is good to use on other Bluetooth enabled devices.  With the purchase of the headset you will also receive an exclusive download.

Lastly, the Modern Warfare 3 Wireless Controller will be available for separate purchase at the price of $59.99.   The controller’s D-Pad rotates to adjust to the gamer’s play style.  Gamers who purchase the controller will also get an exclusive download.

cod-mw3-limited-edition-xbox-360-console

via Major Nelson

View the full article

Gears of War 3 console is better. :)

Agreed. I have to admit that MW3 actually looks like it will be better than the previous games though, but I'll have to wait and see. I've already spent too much money on Gears 3 anyway, so I won't be buying any more games until Mass Effect 3 comes out in March.

Archived