Super Street Fighter IV

Ragna Dante

So.....since the game is officially out, I wanted to take the opportunity to set up a game time for those of us who picked it up. I will more than likely be playing it later on in the day, when I finish typing up a few things. Anyone who picks up the game today, or later on, shoot me an invite if you want to play. I'm not a pro player, and I'm definitely rusty, but I'm willing to risk getting my arse handed to me for the sake of some SSFIV goodness.

@ Chris:

I know! Indestructible was the greatest theme song evarr!!1!!one1! In all seriousness, the new intro is pretty awesome, and I do still miss that song. I never understood why people hated it, I thought it was good. The only thing I don't like in this one is the new announcer, he's lame.

@Syc:

I'm surprised you didn't get it yet, considering so many people were selling it early that even Gamestop had to break the street date. Be prepared to endure lots of practice sessions for Juri and Hakan. Oh, and Akuma has the lamest Alt. Ultra ever. <_<

I've dealt with my share of waiting when I'm short on funds,so I can understand the disappointment in having to wait.Well Thursday (Should you get the game) we must all join up and get in on some SSFIV goodness. I would have fired it up last night, but I kinda fell asleep with the xbox on lol (happens sometimes).

Okay, well I'll officially have enough free time later to throw in a couple of matches, I'll be on in like 2 hours, I have a few more things to finish up, and then I'll join up with you guys, if you have enough room in the lobby. Send me a party invite if you guys have any room later. I've played a bit with Juri and Guy, and I'm still working out the kinks with Gouken, but I think I'm mediocre at best right now lol.

Well I'll be on in about 15-20 minutes, so I can spar with you guys if anyone is on it. Send me an invite and I'll join.

I feel more comfortable with him then I do with Guy, although I still like Guy a lot too.

LOL

I second that TC, it's totally sig worthy lol.

Well I had a few hit or miss fights, but overall it was a lot of fun. I have a long way to go before I can stand a chance against anyone who's not new to the game lol, but I'll be practicing for sure. Blocking is one thing I need to learn, but I think with enough practice I'll be able to hold my own. We'll definitely have to do this again. Oh, by the way Syc, that was an awesome Double K.O. we had. Not like Daigo and Justin Wong's D.K.O., but it was still awesome.B)

Well I had a few hit or miss fights, but overall it was a lot of fun. I have a long way to go before I can stand a chance against anyone who's not new to the game lol, but I'll be practicing for sure. Blocking is one thing I need to learn, but I think with enough practice I'll be able to hold my own. We'll definitely have to do this again. Oh, by the way Syc, that was an awesome Double K.O. we had. Not like Daigo and Justin Wong's D.K.O., but it was still awesome.B)

Lots of practice always helps man.

It was fun playing and feel free to join any time. If you need any tips don't be scared to ask.

Yeah, that double K.O was crazy. Just goes to show how much my Abel sucks now. Even my Ryu isn't as good as it used to be.

Archived