I like to push buttons

ThermoNukePanda

You didn't fail Chris .. you're just not a awesome as PeeKnuckle .. deal with it.

Sadly that is a fact that I cannot debate.

*sad face*

My only consolation is that I don't have to deal with handicapped bathrooms like PK. His wheelchair is too large for normal ones.

Hey I feel you pain .. lord knows I have my faults .. don't cry Chris .. you always have us losers at the bottom to look down on.

Oh and generally Handicapped bathrooms are much cleaner because they are used less often and there's hardly any urine over spray .. so you fail at that too.

pfffft.

It's not that big of a deal anyways Albert. I avoid public bathrooms like the plague. LoL

Really?? .. so are you like one of those weirdos that just pee where ever they stand .. honestly man that's gross .. I suggest heading to a public bathroom before you feel the need to whip out next to a dumpster. You never know when the GOOGLE Street car will drive by.

Then again I use the bathrooms at Penn Station . .. .

No, I generally try not to use public bathrooms for taking a dump. I don't mind pissing in a public restroom, but I'd rather **** my pants than sit on a nasty toilet seat.

And I won't bother trying to "hover" either. That's for the womenfolk. LoL

No, I generally try not to use public bathrooms for taking a dump. I don't mind pissing in a public restroom, but I'd rather **** my pants than sit on a nasty toilet seat.

Really .. so if you came home after dropping a deuce in your grundies your wife wouldn't say "get outta here .. your pants are full of poop" .. that's very understand lady your with.

Really .. so if you came home after dropping a deuce in your grundies your wife wouldn't say "get outta here .. your pants are full of poop" .. that's very understand lady your with.

Well, I do have a slightly humorous (and partly disgusting) story about a trip to this incredibly scummy Kmart one time. LoL

I generally try not to use public bathrooms for taking a dump. I don't mind pissing in a public restroom, but I'd rather **** my pants than sit on a nasty toilet seat.

Finally! I have found another man that doesn't like dumping in public toilets! <3 cool.gif

Archived