Gamercide's Survival Minecraft Server

Dateranoth

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what happens when Portal 2 releases one day and I sleep through the next. However, due to this: http://bukkit.org/threads/when-will-bukkit-be-updated-for-minecraft-1-5.13701/ I won't be updating to 1.5 until Bukkit has something compatible. The server is still 100% working with 1.4 so if you wish to play then do not update to 1.5. If you already have please PM me and we'll get you back to 1.4 if you wish to play on the server.

I'm sorry for the slow update, but I'll roll out 1.5 as soon as we have a stable Bukkit release.

Wanted to update everyone. Bukkit has a working release for 1.5, but they are recommending waiting on a recommended build. Which means they still haven't stomped out all the bugs. I don't have time to keep up with new revisions every day or less so I'm still going to have to wait until something stable releases. Hopefully this happens soon. Sorry for the delay.

I've got all of the achievements, other than the last one which is bullshit. Going by their own stat tracking, my mine-track is over 1Km.

Anyways, if anyone wants to add onto the length of it, warp to "train" and add on from there. Don't touch the other end of it, though.

I'm still waiting to see snow fall in the snowy areas I've found. Once I know that it does, I'll start building in one like I've always wanted to, knowing that I won't have to have permanent bald patches of no snow where I've built. Not that I'll build right away, I still don't really have any ideas lol.

It seems like it does fall (though I've not seen it), but it's too rare. Rain I can understand being rare, but I think it should snow at least a little bit each day in snowy areas just to keep up the appearance since the snow is only one block deep, and removing it shows the grass right under it.

What my Creeper's now look like.

MyCreeper.png

What's cool about them, is they 'inflate' before exploding. It's hard to not want to get a close up look. lol

Norsecraft texture pack. The paintings are also swords, axes and shields. Kind of cool.

vikingpromo061.jpg

There's also supposed to be a giant squid, but I haven't looked yet.

• 4 weeks later...

As is usual. The update has Bukkit scrambling, and it's taking even longer since there has been bug fixes for 1.6 rolling out almost daily. So, as is usual, the Minecraft server will stay up and at v 1.5 until 1.6 is stable. I'll change as soon as I can. Also, you can now login to the server with this url as well:

mc.gmcd.me

Archived