Gamercide's Survival Minecraft Server

Dateranoth

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish it was simple tom foolery that caused the corruption, but I really don't know what it was. Just a fluke. I ended up having to roll back about 16 hours yesterday in order to fix it. I think PK was the only one that had been on to lose anything. Still sucks though.

If you could import it, I would love it. I'm already on the server as well. Just PM with what you need.

Well, hopefully it hasn't gotten too out of hand size wise ( the save file ) . If not then it shouldn't be too bad. I'm not sure if you know where the saves are kept on your computer, but I need the World1 directory or whatever world you build it on. Compress it and upload it somewhere I can get it. Might take me a bit to get it transferred over though.

Great. I'll try to get it added by tomorrow sometime. I guess the other thing I need to know though, is where you want it.

Go here:

http://minecraft.map.gamercide.org

and find the location you want. Zoom in pretty close and at the bottom right of the map you'll see a link. Copy and paste that link to me and I'll know roughly where you want it. Or, I may be able to add it into a new area completely.

Ok man. I have placed you here:

http://minecraft.dat...0.577749&zoom=6

I can level all that and move again if you need me too. I just picked a spot and went with it since I had the extra time tonight. It should show up on the map here soon. You can get there via

/warp powrfulcastle

At the warp there is a chest full of doors and torches because it looked like some of the doors may have not made the transfer for some reason. Also left a few tools to get you started. You should have plenty of room to expand to the east unless you need me to move it somewhere else. Just let me know.

Oh, and here it is:

powrfulmoved.png

Archived