Borderlands

Super Kev

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah great game last night. I had a blast! I too forgot how much fun this game is online. Level 21-50 in just a few hours :wacko: Good times!! Thanks guys for grinding us low levels up. I should be on at some point tonight after I finish all the stuff the Mrs wants lol. Looking forward to getting back in.

If you have the Ned DLC, there's a claptrap there. Knoxx, too. So if you're missing one for the cheevo, it shouldn't be a problem.

For some reason, on this new character we made the clatrap on Knoxx didn't give me an SDU. I got a damn weapon mod, I was so pissed. Did they fix it so you cant get more in the 2nd playthrough now (in DLC and main game)?

We are rushing through playthrough 2 to get to 2 1/2. Either all the weapons suck in playthrough 2 or they just suck in the main game. We havent found any good stuff on these characters yet.

I got an up date the other day, but I cant remember if it was after I cleared my cache for New Vegas or not. Did we get the update yet? And is it supposed to make it so the enemies are leveled according to your level afterwards? I thought I had heard it does but idk. Right now we are 47 and everything is at the highest 43, and EXP sucks!

You'll most likely have to run 1st playthru for the SDU's. I've went back and found one for my Siren. She was woefully lower in storage than any other of my characters. It was definitely worth the extra run to get it.

If you stay up late one night, I can run you through my 2.5 Crawmerax. Plenty of nice weapons. All leveled high, though.

@Em Hell yeah, man. Anytime we're both on, I'll run some Borderlands with you.

You'll most likely have to run 1st playthru for the SDU's. I've went back and found one for my Siren. She was woefully lower in storage than any other of my characters. It was definitely worth the extra run to get it.

We ran through the 1st playthrough already, and I think we got them all. You get them mainly through main missions right? I do know there is one in Crazy Earls place and got that.

If you stay up late one night, I can run you through my 2.5 Crawmerax. Plenty of nice weapons. All leveled high, though.

Staying up late is a foreign concept to me anymore lol. I'm so used to going to bed when Shane does now, and getting up earlier. I fought my insomnia and won, I'm afraid to get back into bad habits lol. But I do wanna play sometime, so I'll bite the bullet!

Yeah, we have alot of sweet high level weapons on our 61's. We just need good stuff for now on our 47's, and they are in short supply. I wanna just go raid the armory, but we wanna wait to go there til playthroough 2 1/2. We're halfway there, we are rushing through #2 and just doing main missions right now.

Just got this in the mail.

Hello - We know many fans of Borderlands are excited about the FREE Title Update for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. We thank them (and you) for waiting patiently for the news. The Borderlands Free Title Update is almost here – it’s going through approvals right now as you read this email and should be ready in the calendar month of November.

The FREE Title Update includes:

* Level cap increase of 8 levels

o That means that all Borderlands players will now be able to achieve a new maximum level of 58.

* Owners of The Secret Armory of General Knoxx can achieve an increase to a maximum level of 69.

* End game players that have completed play-through #2 will see enemies scale to the new levels up to the new level cap.

o That means that if you’ve completed everything, you can play through the game again and again at a challenging level in order to find better and better loot.

* Item drops (with the exception of COM Decks) will also scale with higher level enemies to the new level cap.

o That means that this Title Update features the highest level weapons to date.

* Other fixes, including DLC4 Achievement/Trophy glitches that have affected some users will be corrected to properly award players for obtaining these achievements no matter which order they were completed in.

===============================

So much for "towards the end of October".

Sounds good, can't wait for the patch! Sorry I missed our second outing got really busy over here!

I need to finish my playthrough 2 for the regular game it seems. I got PT1 out of the way with all Claptraps saved. I went to Knoxx as a 51 and put it on PT2 and it is tough!! I guess I need better weapons. I was managing but those damn flying robots on the highway were all over me haha. I would of done PT1 but its too low for me until I finish the original game on PT2. If that makes sense lol.

I have good stuff that PK got me from Crawmerax but it is 59 level stuff. Knoxx is fun though, loving the challenge.

Archived