Borderlands

Super Kev

Hey guys .. it's easy to say that Borderlands is one hell of a damn fine game and the very little time I've played online with you guys have been great. But I usually play alone and have gotten through the main story at around Level 42 or 43. However when I started the second play through I thought I would be able to walk around like a god blowing the crap out of everything, but that's not the case. I know the game adjusts the enemies based on your player level and I did the first play through totally legit but now it's sort of annoying me. I have no desire to get my *** handed to me every time I get near a Skag den or spend 5 hours trying to kill Slagg again.

Is it possible for one of you guys (if you don't mind) to hop into one of my games and leave a few high level guns if you have duplicates of some of them. I'm at the point now with Borderlands that I would sort of like to cheat a bit. I fell the game owes me that.

Thank you!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the lowest level gun I have, is level 48. Once you max out, the game will get really easy. If you want, you can get a level 61 in your game, and have them run you through the Eridian areas a few times. You'll level up super fast.

If I see you on when I'm online, I'll jump you into my game and run you.

Yeah, I remember PK doing that for me too. I ended picking up some good loot too! I'll help out too if I can. I also have tons of loot on several different mules that I have hoarded lol. Like PK though the lowest stuff I have is in the 40-48 range. Shane and I restarted with new characters, we are now lvl 43 (I think!) and we can finally loot all my extra **** lol. We have also started raiding the armory too lol. Sucky thing is, on the 1st playthrough, you don't find very much good loot, its all on 2 and 2 1/2. With all the DLC and stuff we are level 43 and not even half way through walkthrough 1.

Does anyone know when the update will be and lvl cap increases???

I thought Play through 2 was the best :) I loved the challenge.

That said, I would love to run with you Kev but I had to start my game completely over since I lost my previous characters. I am level 20 right now but moving fast when I actually get to play. When I get some levels lets all hook up!

We can do some leveling runs if you like. With four people running the Eridian levels, you'd level up so fast. I don't mind doing that for a bit, before taking on some missions or DLC.

Cool that sounds perfect actually. I can always do the missions on my own some other time if need be.

I am actually worried about doing the save the claptrap missions online. On my first character it bugged on me on the claptrap by king wee wee and I was stuck with only 39 slots. If I had gotten him I would have had 42.

Cool that sounds perfect actually. I can always do the missions on my own some other time if need be.

I am actually worried about doing the save the claptrap missions online. On my first character it bugged on me on the claptrap by king wee wee and I was stuck with only 39 slots. If I had gotten him I would have had 42.

If you have the Ned DLC, there's a claptrap there. Knoxx, too. So if you're missing one for the cheevo, it shouldn't be a problem.

Archived