Started work on my new tattoo yesterday

Awww yeah, four horsemen of the apocalypse.  Been wanting this for awhile also.  My guy was able to get pretty much all of the line work done yesterday but considering the detail it took a few hours.  Going to go back in a couple weeks to start work on shading and full color but it's probably going to take at least a couple more sessions when everything is all said and done.  Woot!

BidGyIo.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went back for a second session yesterday.  Got started on a bunch of the shading work which took most of the time, didn't even get to the upper clouds/smoke and stuff and he wanted to start on a little bit of the color so it has time to heal before the next session in another month or so.  Also War's sword healed juuuuuust a little funky/crooked so we're going to straighten that out and fix the line work next session as well.  Here's the updated work in progress so far though.

yD9dwEK.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Eight hours in now.  I figure I only need one more session at this point to go back for some light touch up, finish up and clean up some of the shading and straighten out that one line on the sword (which is bugging me but he wanted to finish most of the work first and go back to that last).  Happy to be close to having it finished!

ku65UWJ.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived