Playstation 4

LGWyant

I never owned a Playstation and when weighing my options I decided to pick up a PS3, black friday bundle with The Last of Us and the Batman game. Having 2 HDTV's and never owning a Blu-Ray player I've bought a handful of Blu-rays along with Borderlands 2, MLB The Show 13, God of War Saga, Modern Warfare 3, and Resistance all for $50 (excluding Blu-rays). Couldn't be happier. My PSN is CHINESE_BABOON if anyone wants to add me.

I never owned a Playstation and when weighing my options I decided to pick up a PS3, black friday bundle with The Last of Us and the Batman game. Having 2 HDTV's and never owning a Blu-Ray player I've bought a handful of Blu-rays along with Borderlands 2, MLB The Show 13, God of War Saga, Modern Warfare 3, and Resistance all for $50 (excluding Blu-rays). Couldn't be happier. My PSN is CHINESE_BABOON if anyone wants to add me.

Hope you enjoy The Last Of Us.  It's a seriously awesome game!

I actually want a PS4, but I doubt I'll buy one soon. I need to wait until some more games come out for it, and I get caught up on everything else. I'm curious to see if it gets any good exclusives.

Honestly I'm absolutely loving mine. 

Killzone looks incredible, I can't even begin to explain the awesome little details.  I also downloaded Warframe (which runs amazing and looks great.  I was surprised) and I started up a new character on DC Universe (which definitely looks much better than the PS3 version).  Also can't wait for War Thunder next month. 

Haven't messed around with the live streaming yet but it looks super easy.

I'm a bit disappointed with the capturing. I like how it can record up to fifteen minutes, but there doesn't appear to be anyway to edit or even pull a screen shot from a recording. This should be easy as most sports games have this ability built into them. At least you can delete things before uploading them.... also they should have a chanel for you and your friends videos so you don't have to search for each one.

It didn't really capture my interest. I played bf4, knack, and resogun so far.

It's worth checking out at least because it's free.  The shadow mechanics are pretty cool, although I admit the story is EXTREMELY lacking and honestly after finishing the game it seems like the story is broken or not explained well at all. 

It's only like a 3-4 hour game at most.

I actually cancelled all my next gen preorders. Nothing on either caught my interest. Repurposed that cash back in to paying off the rest of our bills, except the house. I'll grab them when more stuff comes out though, for sure. Glad you guys dig them.

Yeah I actually got one for Christmas.  My baby sister is the best.  She bought me a launch PS3 back when that came out (which I still have and have never had an issue with it.  Yay for awesome hardware!) and this year she got me a PS4. 

I'm pretty sure you'll like it a lot when you actually pick one up Spawn.  I agree there isn't a ton out for it right now but I can't argue with free.  :D

P.S.  Nice to see you back around again

Oh yeah man, I've played around with both next gen systems enough to know I will like them both and will get them in short order for sure. Just need a reason to buy them. Don't want it to end up like my PS3 and have it sitting for months waiting on good games. I've been snagging all the free PS4 stuff from PS+, so I'll have that to play as well as whatever I buy with the system.

Archived