Cliffy B on Jimmy Fallon Apr. 8th

eminutia

Cliff Bleszinski will be appearing on the Jimmy Fallon show Thursday, April 8th.

"Epic Games is collaborating with People Can Fly on an unnamed shooter for Electronic Arts releasing in early 2011 and it's widely rumored the studio is working on Gears of War 3, too. It's unclear if either of these projects will be revealed when Late Night With Jimmy Fallon airs next Thursday."

Read more: http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/703610/cliff-bleszinskis-next-game-debuting-on-jimmy-fallons-show-next-thursday.html#ixzz0kBo7gQkr

Could this mean we're getting more Cog and Locust action? HOT ****!! My hopes are definitely high.

Well it seems to me that Gears of War is a household name by now, so announcing it on a talk show would only make sense. I don't see Epic announcing a whole new IP on a talk show, it just doesn't make sense. They should save the new IP announcements for the trade shows. Why would people on a talk show be excited about a new game they know nothing about? It just makes more sense that they announce a big-name game on a talk show, than a game the general population know nothing about. Just saying..

I have confirmed with Epic that the game that will be shown on Thursday will be..... Shadow Complex 2!!

J/K

In all seriousness, I predict a Gears of War 3 teaser trailer on the talk show, with a full reveal of the game, along with their new IP, at E3. For us, a talk show may seem like a lame place to debut it, but for publicity, it's perfect.

Oh gawd, Cliffy B. -facepalm

I think I'll hold off on buying Gears of War 3 because while the other two were fun for a while, the glitches just killed it for me.

There are less glitches and hacks (and certainly less frustrating ones) in GoW1 and GoW2 combined when compared to MW2.

There are less glitches and hacks (and certainly less frustrating ones) in GoW1 and GoW2 combined when compared to MW2.

I agree on that part. Those issues were the reason I got rid of my MW2 back in January. Yep, I jumped off the MW2 bandwagon before the glitches got even worse. Kind of glad I did, all my buddies were complaining about how bad the game was getting while I sat there and happily enjoyed other games. :P GoW2 could have been 100 times more awesome if the online was much smoother, but it was still a great game nonetheless. Hopefully Gears 3 will get all the attention it deserves as far as polishing the game goes.

Very true. MW2 was horrible for a while, the glitches weren't as bad, but the modding was intense.

I stopped playing Gears of War 2 because of all of the connection-oriented glitches, like the invisible man glitch.

So it turns out that Cliffy B will not be appearing tomorrow. They actually pushed his appearance back to Monday. In his place, however, will be Justin Bieber!! :mellow: In all seriousness though, it sucks that he won't be debuting the game tomorrow, but at least it's not too far off.

So it turns out that Cliffy B will not be appearing tomorrow. They actually pushed his appearance back to Monday. In his place, however, will be Justin Bieber!! mellow.gif In all seriousness though, it sucks that he won't be debuting the game tomorrow, but at least it's not too far off.

angry.gif

My sentiments exactly.

I'm curious about that as well. It seems you have embraced the title of Horsepickle, that or someone has tinkered with your sig (again). It would seem that you have angered the forum deities, and they have punished you. :P

Archived