Diablo 3 for PS3?

vectordream

They will probably do a PS4 version as well I am thinking. Still won't make me stay on console. I got it on my mac when it came out and it just did not live up to the hype. It was ok but short. A second play through could be ok but I don't want to replay the same levels 3-4 times to get to 60 lol.

Because D3 was oversimplified due to it supposed to be converted to console quite a bit ago. 

Yeah I heard that as well but then the console version never came. It is here now though. But yeah it was definitely oversimplified to be accessible to different systems like consoles and such. It's a shame cause Diablo 2 was just awesome.

There will be a PS4 version also, the announced it at Sony's PS4 announcement thing. Also just announced that it won't have any online only DRM and that the loot drops will work differently since there will be no auction house in it. if th e PC version was like that i might be inclined to actually try it.

The RM AH never bothered me, because I never utilized it. If people wanted to blow their hard earned cash on it, whatever. Generally, the average person who was duping / cheating would be more willing to drop $2 than try and find a hacking tool for an item they wanted on average.

My friend makes money off of it as well and supplements his fun money with it, while getting to play a game he likes, so he enjoys it, lol.

Archived