Borderlands 2 First Impressions

vectordream

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, im near the end of my first playthrough. Fixing to take a run for the bunker, and my soldiers level 22, and other than a shotgun that does 135 x 13, I havent gotten any high damage guns yet. My assassin is level 24, but just met slab king. What level are you guys getting those wonderful toys. The only orange ive gotten is a shield from lilith in the beginning.

• 2 weeks later...

Still no orange other than early mission based shield. Did everyone else get the firehawk shield?

If you're playing on 360, and are level 50, I have a craaaaapload of oranges. My friends and I have been farming the minibosses for the past week. We have just about everything.

On a side note. DAMN YOU HYPERIUS!!!! I simply can not beat him. It's incredibly difficult (which is a good thing considering I can solo Terramorphus in less than two clips of my Conference Call shotgun + Bee)

@Chris A soldier with slag turret, slag bouncing betty, The Bee and a Babymaker pistol (shoot once and throw) can down Hyperius before his minions even surface.

Cant watch the video right now, but.... I have all of those.

I'll have to try to experiment. Been trying for days with friends. Everything. Following guides, respeccing soldiers to bubble shields to avoid blasts, Siren reviving from the "safe spot", all of that.

Hyperius is HARD. No joke. :)

I'll have to check out the video later. Thanks man.

Beats me.

But after doing some research on the net, it seems badass ranks and stuff of the sort is saved on your gamer profile directly.

The simple little corruption of that data stored there is enough to get it reset.

So I must of quit to fast or something of the sort and my stuff got corrupted.

Archived