"...so I showed her my Thailand."

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1033839&showcomments=true

While filming The Expendables 2, Jean-Claude Van Damme admitted he was particularly impressed by Kylie Minogue's high kicks on the set of 1994's perfectly accurate and award winning depiction of the video game Street Fighter.

"Sometimes you let go of stuff ... I don't know, maybe. Yes. OK. Yes, yes, yes. It happened. I was in Thailand, we had an affair. Sweet kiss, beautiful love-making," Jean-Claude revealed.

"It would be abnormal not to have had an affair, she's so beautiful, and she was there in front of me every day with a beautiful smile, simpatico, so charming, she wasn't acting like a big star. I knew Thailand very well, so I showed her my Thailand. She's a great lady."

Oh my.

20 years ago? The man hasn't changed a bit. His splits are still amazing, his kicks are just as high...He literally is going to be the best part of The Expendables 2. Midnight showing can't get here soon enough.

We'll agree to disagree on that one. :) JCVD is cool, but I don't know if he'll be the best part of the movie. I've always been partial to good ol' Chuck, but I also would not like to be kicked by JCVD's legs of doom hahahaha.

And for being 51 (I think?) he does look damn good still and could still kick my ***!

Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. Chuck Norris is the least 'action', action star of the bunch honestly. Could completely do without him in this film. Best thing he ever did was become a meme and then perpetuate it himself.

But yes, we'll just have to agree that the muscles from Brussels is amazing. With Scott Adkins and JCVD in the film, it can't freaking lose.

Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. Chuck Norris is the least 'action', action star of the bunch honestly. Could completely do without him in this film. Best thing he ever did was become a meme and then perpetuate it himself.

Again, we'll agree to disagree! Chuck Norris has a LOT of action films under his belt. Is he way past his 70's and 80's prime? Absolutely. You can't ignore the films (and sequels) he was in though. MIssing in Action? Delta Force? The Octagon? Braddock? Hell I even thought that Sidekicks was funny. :)

Chuck is a meme now, but he was definitely an action star first IMO!

Just watching JCVD pull off the roundhouse kick in the Expendables 2 trailer gave me a chubbie. CAN.NOT.WAIT!

BTW Chris, you are still pretty silly. Timecop is all you can think of? Here we go:

Bloodsport

Kickboxer

Double Impact (2 JCVDs for the price of 1)

Universal Soldier

Universal Soldier: The Return

Universal Soldier: Regeneration

Hard Target

The Quest

JCVD

The list of awesome films goes on and on. Take your puny mortal Chuck Norris and have him. I will stand by the GOD that is JCVD and laugh. Half joking of course. Chuck really wasn't that great of an action star. His fight choreography was always not up to par from all the interviews and behind the scenes stuff I've seen. BTW, small trivia fact. JCVD was uncredited in the first Missing In Action film. That's right, he's so awesome he's in the background of films and you don't even know it. :lol:

Just watching JCVD pull off the roundhouse kick in the Expendables 2 trailer gave me a chubbie. CAN.NOT.WAIT!

BTW Chris, you are still pretty silly. Timecop is all you can think of? Here we go:

Bloodsport

Kickboxer

Double Impact (2 JCVDs for the price of 1)

Universal Soldier

Universal Soldier: The Return

Universal Soldier: Regeneration

Hard Target

The Quest

JCVD

The list of awesome films goes on and on. Take your puny mortal Chuck Norris and have him. I will stand by the GOD that is JCVD and laugh. Half joking of course. Chuck really wasn't that great of an action star. His fight choreography was always not up to par from all the interviews and behind the scenes stuff I've seen. BTW, small trivia fact. JCVD was uncredited in the first Missing In Action film. That's right, he's so awesome he's in the background of films and you don't even know it. :lol:

Oh trust me, I wasn't knocking JCVD at all dude. I'll admit 100% he's a kickass action star, and the TImeCop comment was just a joke. I just also have to opine have Chuck is by all rights a living legend too. :)

As I said. I'll agree to disagree.

Now where is GG to get some Statham up in this joint haha

Archived