Borderlands 2 - Enemy AI

PeeKnuckle

lol. I still intend to give BLT it's due chance.

I hope you don't mean you're planning on eating me... :/

PK, are you gonna be getting it day one? No, wait. That's a stupid question. Of course you are.

Hey guys, sorry I have not been around too much lately. Was busy with stuff but the summer drought of no games really gets me down lol. There was not much I was dying to play that could carry me through this year so far. ME3 didn't quite do it for me. Why does everything have to be at the end of the year??!!!!

I am getting this on 360 and in fact I feel like it is the only game I need to buy for the rest of this year and beyond. If GTA V ships this year I will get that too but that is it I think! If your geting Borderlands 2 for 360 please add me and lets play some games. I won't be on every night but I will be on quite a bit especially when this first comes out. Probably around 7pm - 10/11pm PST on weekdays. Friday and Saturday nights all bets are off! It's Borderlands and Scotch on the rocks on those haha!

@PK, I promise to play more this time around!! I never really played that much with you on the last game as much as I wanted to. My brother-in law will probably get it and he will want to play as well I am sure.

Vec

Archived