Kingdoms of Amalur Opinions

Unspoken Lies

I really did lol. Got one more DLC story to play. Im stuck now if i wana replay it as a diff class or just let it slip quietly away. The games been awsome and i had hopes of a second, but with all the stuff going on at the studio i dont see it getting done.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm loving the crap outta this game! I agree with irish, about the locked/spelled chests ect., with a flippin minor potion in it. I spend a TON of time salvaging equipment, and making new stuff. I do the save and reload trick for salvaging stuff, takes a long frikkin time to get the good stuff! The thing I hate is that you cant salvage the unique items!

I've got probably around the 150 hour range into it atleast (its probably more!) and I'm half a level away from the cap now. I havent got the dlcs yet, and I havent finished all the main story yet. I'm disappointed that there probably wont be a #2!

• 2 weeks later...

Twords the end it became more of a Im not not gona finish this dang thing. i stopped listening to them talk and started just flipping through. I will say getting on the web site helped. It made me see i wasn't alone in my (what the wife called sickness), and i wasnt as bad as some people. I didnt read every book or scroll i found didnt talk to every single person i met. I did at first go into every house i saw but once you get the d. hidden skill all the way up theres no need, still wondering if that took some of the fun away.

I had over 200 hours in my first playthrough. I played all the dlcs except the arena, havent decided if I should get that one or not. Is it worth buying and playing??

Now I'm like 30 hours into my 2nd one. I'm also playing my 2nd playthrough differently than my 1st. Skipping any cutscenes and not completely talking to everyone and accepting every single quest. I can't believe I am still into as much as I am though. I got Dragons Dogma the other day, I barely tried it, and then went back to KOA. I have all but one of the achievements, and thats just for completing game on hard, which I am doing now.

I really hope someone does a part 2 to this game!

Thanks to Dat for being such a boss and helping me get this game for only about $11. He had a magazine coupon for in-store use only to get $30 off of the game at BestBuy (where it was $40). I live in the middle of nowhere with the nearest being an hour away, so he got one and exchanged the code for the money through PayPal.

So Kingdoms of Amalur for eleven bucks, a game people have put 200+ hours into. Boss. For that price I'll probably pick up the DLCs at some point too.

Archived