Rave Music

jb410

Alright so I'm having a rave, well technically it's considered a techno party considering there will be no drugs or alcohol. Ok so anyways, this is like my third time having one and I'm running out of songs to play and it's really hard to find techno songs. Does anyone know of any good techno songs or songs to rave to?

Thanks

Alright so I'm having a rave, well technically it's considered a techno party considering there will be no drugs or alcohol. Ok so anyways, this is like my third time having one and I'm running out of songs to play and it's really hard to find techno songs. Does anyone know of any good techno songs or songs to rave to?

Thanks

Obviously Sandstorm. Get some Dj Tiesto abs some GirlTalk and your set, Girl Talk by itself will keep a party goin all night.

I don't know if it would work as rave music but it's definitely techno: I really like some of Hybrid's music. I first heard them in Crackdown (which had some awesome music in it).

Higher than a Skyscraper (this song was on the radio in Crackdown)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=NsXJzrZBv1E

Finished Symphony (idfk why the video is of traffic, but it was the only one I could find with the version of the song I like lol, even though it's not the full song.)

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

And shouldn't you be recommending some HyperDuck, PK? :)

SOme of you might know this already, but theres a drum and bass radio station online by the name of "Bassdrive" bassdrive.com They play some nice mixes by the In house DJs. you can also download their mixes at liquiddnb.com. As for the Rave music, I have not heard any in a while.... Does Basshunter count? if not, could you guys shoot me some artists or DJs? Thanks.

Archived